• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Doom Patrol #94--Gorgeous colors with great art.  This is one of the nicest if not the nicest.  Looks and feels like an 8.0 or better.  Asking $20

Untitled-115-p1 (11).jpg

:takeit:

Doom Patrol #95--Such a gorgeous Blue color.  Awesome cover here.  I grade this as a 7.5 just because of creasing bottom of left cover.  Asking $20:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (12).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Doom Patrol #96--This is what a purple cover should look like.  Absolutely gorgeous and very bright.  With I had an action #242 this purple lol.  High grade, grade this a 8.0 or better.  Asking $25:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (13).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Sorry everyone all the doom patrol are done.  The original owner didnt have the first beast boy in there.  I have two that i kiss every night before bedtime.

:tonofbricks:

World's finest #142--Even with the spine roll here i put this at 8.0 or better.  A press would make this a sweet book.  One sold on ebay last month for $37 that was a 7.0.  Asking $40:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (15).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

World's finest #142--Even with the spine roll here i put this at 8.0 or better.  A press would make this a sweet book.  One sold on ebay last month for $37 that was a 7.0.  Asking $40

Untitled-115-p1 (15).jpg

Take it -darn too slow - shouldn't take time to type 

Edited by Changer

World's finest #143--Even with the spine roll here i put this at 8.0 or better.  A press would make this a sweet book.  One sold on ebay last month for $37 that was a 7.0.  Asking $20:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (16).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

World's finest #144--Even with the spine roll here i put this at 8.0 or better.  A press would make this a sweet book.  Love this yellow cover.  Asking $40:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (17).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY