• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Doom Patrol #91--Nice cover art.  Crease bottom right corner.  Heavy color bleed top of cover.  Ill be conservative and grade this as 5.5.  Asking $10

Doom Patrol #92--That giant lady is hotttt!!! lol.  I love this cover, very cool art.  I grade this as a 7.0 with that color bleed.  Asking $10

:takeit:

thank you sir......^^

27 minutes ago, Leo-man said:

Any Flash in the remaining books?

No Flash sorry.  There are some nice metal men, giant size superman, lois lane and batman.  And some other randoms.

37 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Lois Lane 70 or 71 perhaps?

and you have my interest at more Batman books as I missed out on the ones earlier.

I had you at hello? lol  

There are batman giants and metal men.  Some lois lane annuals not actual lois lane.  And ill see what else.  About 25-30 books i think tonight and we are done.

1 hour ago, Leo-man said:

Thanks. Par chance is there a LL 106 in there?

I might be wrong but I think I have this one in my bin. Will check when I get home. 

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I Expect a commission if the sale goes down.....:cry:

lol knowing your  collection how (worship) they are.  Mine is unworthy of showing itself here.:shy:

8 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

lol knowing your  collection how (worship) they are.  Mine is unworthy of showing itself here.:shy:

Hahahahaha. I'm happy that so many people love the books. That's why I do this, I love finding books it odd places and selling what I don't need to the public. Makes this hobby so fun.

And ooh I love beating dealers to the finds lol. Hehe 

Ok everyone we are about to start here in 20 min.  lets have some fun.  And looks like tonight will not be the last night.  Tomorrow im posting some better stuff thats also part of this collection.  Was going to sell it at a local comic books store but i will just sell it here instead.  That will be 10-15 books tomorrow.  Thank you