• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

Justice League #29--This is one of my favorite covers in the run.  Also the 1st crime syndicate.    So much going on here.  Solid 7.5 or better.  Last 7.5 went for $175 this month. For this lets say $110:news:SOLD

Untitled-116-p1 (39).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Justice League #29--This is one of my favorite covers in the run.  Also the 1st crime syndicate.    So much going on here.  Solid 7.5 or better.  Last 7.5 went for $175 this month. For this lets say $110

Untitled-116-p1 (39).jpg

:takeit:

ok guys im falling asleep.  Thank you all for staying up all night and buying from this amazing collection.  I love these books, tomorrow is the grand finale and then ill send invoices.  Lets get this thread over 10k views.  I would love that.  Thank you all.  Have a great night.  See you all at 8pm tomorrow.

2 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:
2 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Showcase #46--This is a solid book in the 7.0 range.  Would def benefit from a press.  Asking $15

Showcase #49--Cool cover here as well.  This is a solid 6.5 or better.  Back cover needs a cleaning and this should be nicer.  Asking $10

:takeit:

8 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

ok guys im falling asleep.  Thank you all for staying up all night and buying from this amazing collection.  I love these books, tomorrow is the grand finale and then ill send invoices.  Lets get this thread over 10k views.  I would love that.  Thank you all.  Have a great night.  See you all at 8pm tomorrow.

wow we already passed 10k views.  Lets try to pass 15k views by the end of the finale.  This will be fun.  Im starting tomorrow at 8pm in cali lol

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

wow we already passed 10k views.  Lets try to pass 15k views by the end of the finale.  This will be fun.  Im starting tomorrow at 8pm in cali lol

West, East, North or South Cali? chumley.jpg

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:
34 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

West, East, North or South Cali? chumley.jpg

yes sir lol

Well then, I'm in North Eastern, so I will be there on time!  yayclouds.gif

:news: UPDATE TIME----Tuesday night at 8pm i will do round 4.  This will be the grand Finale with some awesome books and then invoices go out.  Here is whats left of round 1-3. Thank you.

Doom Patrol #90--Now we have a gorgeous black cover.  Very sharp with same spine roll.  But i noticed a color bleed back cover and top left of cover.  looks like a distributor bleed.  I will be conservative and say 6.5.  Asking $20

Doom Patrol #97--Cool cover with some chips on spine.  Ill put this in the 6.0 or better range but im tight.  Asking $10

World's finest #145--Even with the spine roll here i put this at 8.0 or better.  A press would make this a sweet book.  This is very very sharp.  Asking $40

World's finest #146--Even with the spine roll here i put this at 7.5 or better.  A press would make this a sweet book.   Asking $30

Superman Annual #1---This one has seen better days.  Tape around the spine.  But still a cool book.  Asking $40

Metal Men #11--Love this blue cover.  Very solid copy here except bottom staple popped.  So lets do $10

Metal Men #10--The colors here are so bright....unreal.  This is a 7.5 or better.  Color bleed at the top.  Asking $20

Metal Men #9--Bright yellow cover with awesome colors.  This is a 7.5 copy with light color bleed top left of the spine.  Asking $20

Metal Men #7--Very cool cover.  Gorgeous shape except for the color bleed top left of the book.  Lets say 7.0 or better here.  Asking $20

Here is 80pg giant #8--This is easily a 7.5 or better copy.  Great colors, very tighly attached at staples.  Im sure most of you know, very tough in high grade.  Last 7.5 went for $131.  Asking $100

Secret Origins #1--Very cool cover, i don't see this one that often.  This looks like a solid 4.5+.  Im asking $50

Justice League #30--This comic is very solid except the staple is popped top staple.  I hate popped staples so lets just say book is 6.5.  Asking $25

Ok let me do a one one price drop from now till my finale tonight. Again for everyone to know I will be starting at 8pm. Let's do a 10% off everything that's left from the first 3 rounds. Thank you 

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Ok let me do a one one price drop from now till my finale tonight. Again for everyone to know I will be starting at 8pm. Let's do a 10% off everything that's left from the first 3 rounds. Thank you 

Sweet, I'll take 10% off everything I bought up until now....  :wishluck:

4 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

20 hours ago, lizards2 said:

yayclouds.gif

Does that include lizard's farts as 10% off ? hm