• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Detective Comics #334--I saved this for the last three because the colors are unreal.  The purple here is so dark and rich its absolutely stunning.  This is the 1st appearance of the outsider.  Very very sharp copy.  I grade this in a 9.0....stunning,  Asking $70

Untitled-117-p1 (21).jpg

Take

Detective Comics #334--I saved this for the last three because the colors are unreal.  The purple here is so dark and rich its absolutely stunning.  This is the 1st appearance of the outsider.  Very very sharp copy.  I grade this in a 9.0....stunning,  Asking $70

Untitled-117-p1 (21).jpg

Take it

Untitled-117-p1 (21).jpg

take

Metal Men #1--OK you all knew there was one in the collection.  This has a top staple pop and has the same distributor ink at the top.  I love this cover the most out of all of them.  I put this at a grade of 5.5.  Asking $100

Untitled-117-p1 (22).jpg

Last book of the night!!!!!

Batman #171--You guys need to see in hand how bright the Pink is.  Its unreal.  So bright and absolutely stunning.  I was heart broken to see that left corner.  That drops it in my book from a 8.5 to 6.5 just like that but you buy it, get it graded and let me know.  Just a gorgeous book.  Asking $275:news: SOLD

Untitled-117-p1 (23).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Batman #171--You guys need to see in hand how bright the Pink is.  Its unreal.  So bright and absolutely stunning.  I was heart broken to see that left corner.  That drops it in my book from a 8.5 to 6.5 just like that but you buy it, get it graded and let me know.  Just a gorgeous book.  Asking $275

Untitled-117-p1 (23).jpg

Take

Batman #171--You guys need to see in hand how bright the Pink is.  Its unreal.  So bright and absolutely stunning.  I was heart broken to see that left corner.  That drops it in my book from a 8.5 to 6.5 just like that but you buy it, get it graded and let me know.  Just a gorgeous book.  Asking $275

Untitled-117-p1 (23).jpg

Take

What a wonderful end to the thread.  Some of you are way too fast and need to be banned from all threads im ever buying in.  As a reward ill update the total thread and anyone who purchased books gets a discount.  Look below please

1-3 book purchased you get 15% Discount

4-7 books purchased you get a 25% discount

8+ books purchased you get a 40% discount

Thank you all.  You are all awesome and Ill message you all when i have my next big thread.

Just now, Changer said:

wow.. that felt like it was black friday sale, almost bought stuff I didnt want just so I could get in on the action 

Changer as long as you had fun.  i love this hobby and very happy to pass books along to good people.  Please read the comics and enjoy them.

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Brave and the Bold #55--Another just awesome cover.  This is a solid 6.5+, only flaws I see are the crease top of the cover and slight distributor ink top of cover.  Asking $25

Untitled-117-p1 (1).jpg

:takeit:@ 15% discount

Edited by FineCollector