• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Congrats to a great thread. I think you are doing a great job to send all amazing books to many people. :golfclap:

Thank you sir and im happy you enjoyed yourself.  you got a killer justice league.  by the way my personal collection has almost a complete run.  they are great books

23 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Showcase #56--Im in love with this cover but i promised myself to only keep 10 of the comics from the whole collection.  I need to keep buying and selling to you suckers....i mean you amazing comic buyers lol.  This green is like candy apple and just stunning.  Sharp 7.5+ or better copy.  A 7.5 on ebay went for $100 so lets say ill take $65 for this gem.

Untitled-117-p1 (19).jpg

:takeit: at 40% off. Thank you!

I'll take the Superman Annual #1 too, if it's still available.  I don't think I saw anyone take it yet.

Thanks for a great couple of nights with some cool books, good fun, and great prices!

I look forward to getting these in hand.

2 minutes ago, Changer said:

it was amazing sale, hope you find more estate sales!

I usually find 10-15 a year all large collections.  I have a lot of friends helping me now so i should find you guys more amazing books soon

1 minute ago, Changer said:

was there anything that didnt sell ? Like to see what the scraps are. 

Metal men 1 and i think a showcase and look at some of the pages i did a recap.  i think youre in the 25% off bracket

1 minute ago, tomo said:

I'll take the Superman Annual #1 too, if it's still available.  I don't think I saw anyone take it yet.

Thanks for a great couple of nights with some cool books, good fun, and great prices!

I look forward to getting these in hand.

can you please go back and find it and put the ill take it.  im doing the whole thread now and that would greatly help me.  Glad you enjoyed yourself

9 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thank you sir and im happy you enjoyed yourself.  you got a killer justice league.  by the way my personal collection has almost a complete run.  they are great books

Thank you. My JLA run is almost complete up to #200. I think I am about 20 books left to go. 

here is the last update if you guys want something.  each one of you has discounts.

:news: UPDATE TIME----Tuesday night at 8pm i will do round 4.  This will be the grand Finale with some awesome books and then invoices go out.  Here is whats left of round 1-3. Thank you.

Doom Patrol #90--Now we have a gorgeous black cover.  Very sharp with same spine roll.  But i noticed a color bleed back cover and top left of cover.  looks like a distributor bleed.  I will be conservative and say 6.5.  Asking $20

Doom Patrol #97--Cool cover with some chips on spine.  Ill put this in the 6.0 or better range but im tight.  Asking $10

World's finest #145--Even with the spine roll here i put this at 8.0 or better.  A press would make this a sweet book.  This is very very sharp.  Asking $40

World's finest #146--Even with the spine roll here i put this at 7.5 or better.  A press would make this a sweet book.   Asking $30

Superman Annual #1---This one has seen better days.  Tape around the spine.  But still a cool book.  Asking $40

Metal Men #11--Love this blue cover.  Very solid copy here except bottom staple popped.  So lets do $10

Metal Men #10--The colors here are so bright....unreal.  This is a 7.5 or better.  Color bleed at the top.  Asking $20

Metal Men #9--Bright yellow cover with awesome colors.  This is a 7.5 copy with light color bleed top left of the spine.  Asking $20

Metal Men #7--Very cool cover.  Gorgeous shape except for the color bleed top left of the book.  Lets say 7.0 or better here.  Asking $20

Here is 80pg giant #8--This is easily a 7.5 or better copy.  Great colors, very tighly attached at staples.  Im sure most of you know, very tough in high grade.  Last 7.5 went for $131.  Asking $100

Secret Origins #1--Very cool cover, i don't see this one that often.  This looks like a solid 4.5+.  Im asking $50

Justice League #30--This comic is very solid except the staple is popped top staple.  I hate popped staples so lets just say book is 6.5.  Asking $25

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Just now, Fan Boy said:

Thank you. My JLA run is almost complete up to #200. I think I am about 20 books left to go. 

let me know what you are missing.  i might have doubles.....i have a lot

Im doing an updated list now guys.  Anything you want please take it in the thread.  Prices are already low and your discounts make it dirt cheap.  I will be sending invoices tomorrow.  we will break 20k in views.  By far my record.  Next big sale we will try and break that number....thank you all.  This was a ton of fun.