• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guaging interest for clancy brown

7 posts in this topic

Guaging interest for clancy brown

I have a possible opportunity at a private signing with Clancy brown.  The purpose of this post is to guage serious interest in getting items signed by Clancy.

The tentative price is between 50 and 60 dollars for Clancy's autograph and 45.00 plus shipping for grading.  He would also sign non certified items. 

I'd be down for a couple, as long as I can find the right books/mags.

For those not in the know Clancy Played in Highlander as the Kurgan, SpongeBob square pants as Mr. Crabs, He was also in Buckaroo Banzai, Shawshank Redemption, as well as star wars rebels, and 2 episodes of last.  there is lots of comic and magazine material for him to sign

21 hours ago, SignatureSelect said:

For those not in the know Clancy Played in Highlander as the Kurgan, SpongeBob square pants as Mr. Crabs, He was also in Buckaroo Banzai, Shawshank Redemption, as well as star wars rebels, and 2 episodes of last.  there is lots of comic and magazine material for him to sign

Starship Troopers too....and really, he's done voice work for dozens of Marvel and DC characters over the years. His IMDB is just ridiculous to page through. 260 Acting credits...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000317/

Red Hulk

The Watcher

Daredevil (Netflix)

Lex Luthor

Taskmaster

Gorilla Grodd

Negative Man

Immortus

Odin

Troll 

Zartok