• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Las Vegas Celestial Comics Robbed - APB For This Guy!

36 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

No one should be that stupid.  Hello camera!  Sorry for the loss but on the bright side Celestial Comics probably got way more than $ 1500 in free advertising from the story.  

Is having news organizations advertising how someone was able to take three very large items and shove them down there pants and walk out of the store with them a positive advertisement for there business?

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

I apologize. I edited the post because it was uncalled for.

You a good man Jimmy.  

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

Is having news organizations advertising how someone was able to take three very large items and shove them down there pants and walk out of the store with them a positive advertisement for there business?

Free publicity never hurts.  Further, professor Moriaty is all but caught so its not likely that anyone will see the video and think that the caper was something to emulate.

8 hours ago, valiantman said:
9 hours ago, shadroch said:

Isn't the German X-Men a $20 book?

CGC graded and signed by Stan Lee, it's probably a $75 book.  So, priced at $500 in a Las Vegas comic shop sounds about right.

Stan Lee now charges $130 per sig.

If the store made a $1500 claim on insurance and had a $1000 deductible, they still may have got more than that modern drek is worth

Edited by NP_Gresham

He stole a Uncanny X-Men #266, Giant Sized X-Men (German Edition) and a Walking Dead #115. He entered the store with a young lady who had a baby in a bassinet. He walked into our HIGH END section of the store

Wow, I wonder what he has in the "low end" part of the store.  :roflmao: And $1500? Talk about blatant insurance fraud.

36 minutes ago, joe_collector said:

Wow, I wonder what he has in the "low end" part of the store.  :roflmao: And $1500? Talk about blatant insurance fraud.

Even in 9.8 what's GPA for these lame books?

Very good video image of this schmuck.  Shouldn't be too long before he's tracked down.  He practically has his face right into the camera in a few shots like that guy who got nabbed stealing Tom Brady's jersey in the locker room right after Super Bowl LI.