• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Keys just arrived from CGC - Early ASM slabs, FF #5, Adventure #247, Avengers, Daredevil
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Some Keys just arrived from CGC - Early ASM slabs, FF #5, Adventure #247, Avengers, Daredevil

Gonna list a few slabs here before moving them to FeeBay.[color:#000099] Please excuse scanner glare on some of the scanned slabs.[/color]

Typical :rulez: No HoSer's or Probies

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread or via PM trumps any negotiations. Timestamp will be used in case of a dispute.

Shipping: Flat rate of $12 sent USPS priority, double boxed with plenty of bubble wrap and foam peanuts. Full insurance included. Outside of the US, drop me a pm and we will see what we can work out. I will typically ship the item the next business day after payment is received.

Payment: Paypal. I will invoice as soon as possible. Payment is expected within a day or two.If you need accommodation in this area, please drop me a pm before taking the item so we can come to an agreement.

Return Policy: Since all these are graded slabs, there is a 7 day return period from the time books are received. Since I'm paying for the shipping to deliver the slabs, you would need to pay shipping to return it

Please feel free to PM me with any questions and I will try and get back to you ASAP.

I've done some selling on the boards in the past. Mainly been a buyer, so I've got several boardies that can vouch for me.

My Kudos link: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=274685&Number=6070331#Post6070331

Thanks for looking!

Books I'm listing are:

Adventure Comics #247 2.5 Universal OW pages SOLD :news:

Fantastic Four #5 2.0 Universal C/OW pages SOLD :news:

Amazing Spider-Man #13 5.0 Universal WHITE pages SOLD :news:

Amazing Spider-Man #15 5.5 Universal OW pages SOLD :news:

Amazing Spider-Man #16 5.0 Universal WHITE pages SOLD:news:

Amazing Spider-Man #17 6.0 Universal OW/W pages SOLD:news:

Amazing Spider-Man #101 8.5 Universal OW/W pages SOLD :news:

Daredevil #17 9.0 Universal OW/W pages $200

Avengers #57 6.0 Universal OW/W pages SOLD :news:

Edited by dave32563

9 hours ago, TheComicsPreacher said:

Thanks Dave!  Been waiting for my copy of this book for what seems like forever and a day.  Yay.  Glad to check that one off the list. :headbang:

I know you'll be happy with it. Thank you again! (worship)