• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Things Silver Surfer & Galactus
4 4

74 posts in this topic

Any and all thing Silver Surfer & Galactus.

Been reading up on these 2.  Please post any thing related to the Silver Surfer & Galactus that you find interesting. Whether it be art, statues, comics etc, would love to see.

YeBD1sf.jpg

Edited by grayzr

There are hundreds of covers featuring Galactus and the Silver Surfer and I do not want to show the same covers that have already been posted so  I will show some different covers and some action figures, Enjoy.

2d1pczo.jpg

wmngg9.jpg

2vrsmc4.jpg

29oqrgz.jpg

zx47o.jpg

2m4zudd.jpg

x1nfx1.jpg

opwt48.jpg

Edited by marvelmaniac

At one time I believe I had every surfer comic, toy and statue produced for the mass market. 

Asnive gotteb older I haven't kept up as much and surely don't have all now, but I'm ok with that  

First comic I ever had was silver surfer 1...so that's my favorite character!

I love the conclusion to the final issue of the original Surfer series, #18, and it's never-delivered promise for the Namor-like anti-hero Surfer in #19. I still wonder if the pages exist unpublished.

Gator, I'm surprised to learn he's your fave, only because I would have guessed a GA pick.

image.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

I love the conclusion to the final issue of the original Surfer series, #18, and it's never-delivered promise for the Namor-like anti-hero Surfer in #19. I still wonder if the pages exist unpublished.

Gator, I'm surprised to learn he's your fave, only because I would have guessed a GA pick.

image.jpeg

You never forget your first!

all the oa I own is surfer related. 

The only childhood comic I still have is that ss1 my dad bought me in 1972 for the then same 25c cover price as it had been sold off the newsstands only 4 years earlier  

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

Here's he centerpiece in my store. 

IMG_4907.JPG

All I can say is...WOW, very, very nice.

Also, I knew I was forgetting an action figure when I posted this morning and two of my all time favorite Galactus issues from one of my ALL TIME favorite titles/storylines, so here they are.

m7f5mo.jpg

v74ks4.jpg

wa35eg.jpg