• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiconxion's 3rd 25 Every Quarter Sale - Ends Today, June 30th!

14 posts in this topic

Comiconxion's 3rd 25 Every Quarter Sale - Sunday, May 21st @9AM PT/12PM ET

It’s hard to believe that it’s almost time for the 3rd of my four scheduled “Comiconxion 25 Every Quarter Sales.”   This 3rd sale will take place on Sunday May 21st starting at 9AM PT/12PM ET.   These sales are my opportunity to offer the rest of the comic art community some fresh art that you haven’t seen before.  Like the previous times, I will listing each lot in succession on my CAF site.  It’ll take me about an hour to list all 25 lots.  Use this link to get to the items.

To order any items, please drop me an e-mail at comiconxion@hotmail.com.  I will process orders based on the time stamp – so the sooner you contact me, the better.

If you’re interested in something, but feel the price is too high, I am open to offers (I try to be as reasonable as possible).  After two days have passed since the initial posting, I’ll be happy to consider offers.  During the first two days, items will only be sold at the prices listed. 

Also, remember that I try to make it easier by offering time payment options:
- Orders between $1000-3000, you can take up to 3 months to pay.
- Orders over $3000, you can take up to 6 months to pay.

Here’s a preview of what will be featured in the next sale:
·       Even More Cerebus Pages by Dave Sim & Gerhard – This Time There Are Pages from Melmoth, Mothers & Daughters, and Guys, including One Cool Splash!
·       A Number of Vintage Commissions by Neal Adams. Adam Hughes, John Romita Sr., Curt Swan, David Mack, Mark Beachum, Gray Morrow, David Williams, Tim Truman, and Scott Hampton
·       My Final Offering of Punisher Limited Series Pages by Mike Zeck and John Beatty!
·       One of Only Two Non-Charlton Fully Painted Published Pieces by Mike Zeck -  This One’s Amazing!
·       A Gorgeous Bernie Wrightson Batman Prelim
·       A Ken Steacy Daredevil and Elektra Painting
·       A Howard Chaykin Marvel Back Cover
·       A Power Pack #1 page
·       Another Fish Police Guest Artist Pin-up
·       A Nice Indiana Jones Page
·       A Page from the Original Trial of the Punisher Story (Adapted for the Latest Season of Daredevil on Netflix) from Spectacular Spider-man
·       A 1994 DC Master Series Trading Card Painting

I look forward to everyone tuning in on Sunday, May 21st for the big unveiling!  If you see something that catches your fancy, don’t forget to save up some money after the Heritage Auction.  Or, you can always take advantage of my time payment options for free!

As you wait for the sale to start, don't forget to take a look at items that are still for sale from previous sales.  Prices have been lowered and there's still some great stuff!  http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=180993
Edited by comiconxion

Just wanted to post to remind folks that my sale will begin tomorrow at 9AM PT/12PM ET.  Although people may be exhausted after 3 days of auctions, keep in mind that I do take time payments - so you can pay those bills and finance the pieces I'll be listing.  There are some cool examples by different artists in this one. 

I'll be listing things from Dubai where I am currently on vacation.  Didn't realize before I left, but CAF pictures are blocked here, but I think I should still be able to upload things so that people elsewhere can see them.  If there are any problems, I'll complete the listings and will e-mail pictures to those interested, but hopefully I won't have to go that route. 

I just finished posting all the items in this quarter’s Comiconxion 25 Every Quarter Sale.  Below is a summary of all the art that was posted to my CAF site which can be viewed through the following link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=179126

To order, please drop me an e-mail at comiconxion@hotmail.com.  I will process orders based on the time stamp – so the sooner you contact me, the better.

If you’re interested in something, but feel the price is too high, I am open to offers (I try to be as reasonable as I can).  After two days have passed since the initial posting, I’ll be happy to consider offers.  During the first two days, items will only be sold at the prices listed. 

Also, remember that I try to make it easier by offering time payment options:

- Orders between $1000-3000, you can take up to 3 months to pay.

- Orders over $3000, you can take up to 6 months to pay.

Priority Shipping runs between $15-30 within the US.  If the item is framed and you want it shipped with the frame, it will run approximately $40.  Cerebus pages are $45 shipped worldwide.  Insurance and International shipping would be additional. 

List of Items from May 21, 2017 Sale:

1.     Batman & Bat Pinup TIM TRUMAN (1989) - $400

2.     Batman on Gargoyle Pinup Prelim BERNIE WRIGHTSON (1980’s) - $1,250 (ON HOLD)

3.     Batman Painting SCOTT HAMPTON - $2,600

4.     Batman Pencil Pinup (on Illustration Board) GRAY MORROW (Late 1980’s) - $800

5.     Catwoman Pinup ADAM HUGHES (1988) - $1,100

6.     Cerebus #144 Page 20 DAVE SIM & GERHARD (Melmoth) - $900 (ON HOLD)

7.     Cerebus #161 Page 15 DAVE SIM & GERHARD (Flight) - $850

8.     Cerebus #174 Page 10 DAVE SIM & GERHARD (Cirin & Cerebus from Women) - $1,900 (ON HOLD)

9.     Cerebus #194 Page 5 DAVE SIM & GERHARD (Amazing Cerebus splash from Minds) - $2,200 (ON HOLD)

10.  Cerebus #215 Page 16 DAVE SIM & GERHARD (Multiple Cerebus Page from Guys) - $1,300 (ON HOLD)

11.  Daredevil and Elektra Painted Pin-up KEN STEACY - $950 (ON HOLD)

12.  Deadman 1972 Pinup (Red & Black Ink) NEAL ADAMS - $1,800

13.  Female Robin Painting (Color Marker) MARK BEACHUM - $500

14.  Fish Police #8 Pinup FRANK CIROCCO (Star Wars Cantina) - $300

15.  Further Adventures of Indiana Jones #24 Page 14 HERB TRIMPE & DANNY BULANADI - $300

16.  Joker Painting DAVID MACK - $1,400

17.  Legends of Arzach II Color Portfolio Plate MIKE ZECK (1992) - $5,000 (ON HOLD)

18.  Marvel Fanfare #43 Human Torch Back Cover HOWARD CHAYKIN - $900 (ON HOLD)

19.  Power Pack #1 Page 19 JUNE BRIGMAN & BOB WIACEK (Origin Page) - $300 (ON HOLD)

20.  Punisher Limited Series #3 Pages 1, 2 & 4 MIKE ZECK & JOHN BEATTY - $7,500/lot of 3 Pages

21.  Riddler Pinup DAVID WILLIAMS & ADAM HUGHES (1990) - $1,100

22.  Spectacular Spider-man #83 Page 18 GREG LAROCQUE & JIM MOONEY (Punisher App.) - $750

23.  Spider-man Sketch JOHN ROMITA SR. (Mid-1980’s) - $900 (ON HOLD)

24.  Superboy 1994 DC Master Series Card Art Painting JOHN ESTES - $950

25.  Superman Color Commission (Ink & Colored Pencils) CURT SWAN (1991) - $1,200

Edited by comiconxion

Thanks to all those who have reserved pieces so far.  As the 48 hour period has elapsed after starting the sale, I wanted to let you know that I am now considering offers on all those pieces that haven't yet sold.  Unfortunately, as a few of the pieces are consignment, I don't have a ton of wiggle room, but will do what I can if you've been on the fence about something.  Please send me an e-mail/PM and we'll see what we can do!

Final Sale Prices for Cash, check, money order or PayPal without seller's charge.

I'm doing a final reduction on prices through the remainder of the sale (through June 30th) for those people that pay via cash equivalents (check money order, or PayPal without fees).  Time payments will still apply as before.  If you had your eye on something, then this is your time to buy.  The updated prices on remaining items are below:

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=179126

1.     Batman & Bat Pinup TIM TRUMAN (1989) - $400 Now $375

3.     Batman Painting SCOTT HAMPTON - $2,600 Now $2,550

4.     Batman Pencil Pinup (on Illustration Board) GRAY MORROW (Late 1980’s) - $800 Now $700

5.     Catwoman Pinup ADAM HUGHES (1988) - $1,100 Now $1,000

7.     Cerebus #161 Page 15 DAVE SIM & GERHARD (Flight) - $850 Now $750

12.  Deadman 1972 Pinup (Red & Black Ink) NEAL ADAMS - $1,800 Now $1,600

13.  Female Robin Painting (Color Marker) MARK BEACHUM - $500 Now $450

14.  Fish Police #8 Pinup FRANK CIROCCO (Star Wars Cantina) - $300 Now $225

15.  Further Adventures of Indiana Jones #24 Page 14 HERB TRIMPE & DANNY BULANADI - $300 Now $225

16.  Joker Painting DAVID MACK - $1,400 Now $1,250

20.  Punisher Limited Series #3 Pages 1, 2 & 4 MIKE ZECK & JOHN BEATTY - $7,500/lot of 3 Pages Now $6,000/lot of 3 Pages

21.  Riddler Pinup DAVID WILLIAMS & ADAM HUGHES (1990) - $1,100 Now $1,000

22.  Spectacular Spider-man #83 Page 18 GREG LAROCQUE & JIM MOONEY (Punisher App.) - $750 Now $600 (ON HOLD)

24.  Superboy 1994 DC Master Series Card Art Painting JOHN ESTES - $950 Now $800

25.  Superman Color Commission (Ink & Colored Pencils) CURT SWAN (1991) - $1,200 Now $1,000

Edited by comiconxion

With only three days left till the sale ends, I thought I'd throw one more offer out there - free US shipping on all items through June 30th (sorry, as International shipping can be pricey, I can't offer the free shipping to everyone)!

As many of these items are on consignment, I won't be offering them again.  So, if there's something that you're interested in, please get in touch with me now or you may not see it again.