• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some sweet books, IH 181, Planet Comics, Good Girl books
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Some sweet books, IH 181, Planet Comics, Good Girl books

I recently purchased a few books, so I am putting several nice books up for sale to help pay for the bill.

Here are the rules :rulez:

An :takeit:in the thread trumps any PM discussions.  If we come to an agreement via PM, you need to put an :takeit:in the thread per PM to finalize the deal.

Shipping to either Canada or the US is included within my asking price.  I will ship internationally at cost minus what I would have spent shipping closer to home.

Paypal is my preferred method of payment.  Want to use something else, PM me and we can discuss it.   Returns are allowed up to one week after you receive the  book for any reason, full refund will be provided upon receipt of the book back in my hands in the same condition it was sent out.  Return shipping is at your cost.

Absolutely no hall of shame individuals or folks on probation allowed to purchase these books.

Enjoy the thread!

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Incredible Hulk #181

CGC 9.2 off white to white pages.   I looked a long time (almost two years) for  an awesome 9.2 graded book of this issue.

SOLD via PM $3575 shipped to you.

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

Edited by jhutton2

Jumbo Comics #116  CGC 7.0 Off White to White Pages ( Mile High Pedigree)

I actually purchased this from Heritage raw and it was graded NM by them and is noted as from the Mile High Pedigree.  This book is pressed and the submitter made an error and did not include the Mile High Pedigree in the submission forms so its not noted on the CGC label :(

I am confident that if this book is sent back for reslabbing it will receive the MH designation if this history is provided with the book.

Asking $650 shipped to your door (a loss for me as you can see from the HA sales link below)

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

Here is the original sale link from Heritage:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/jumbo-comics-116-mile-high-pedigree-fiction-house-1948-condition-nm-when-you-care-enough-to-collect-the-very-best-go/a/752-50463.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

Edited by jhutton2

Strange Worlds #19 CGC 6.0 off white to white pages.  Bethlehem pedigree includes date stamp and Bethlehem stamp on back cover.

take this sweet book home for SOLD $

Spoiler

shipped to you ?

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

Edited by jhutton2

1 hour ago, jhutton2 said:

Incredible Hulk #181

CGC 9.2 off white to white pages.   I looked a long time (almost two years) for  an awesome 9.2 graded book of this issue.

$3575 shipped to you.

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

Awaiting response...

:wishluck:

6 hours ago, jhutton2 said:

Jumbo Comics #116  CGC 7.0 Off White to White Pages ( Mile High Pedigree)

I actually purchased this from Heritage raw and it was graded NM by them and is noted as from the Mile High Pedigree.  This book is pressed and the submitter made an error and did not include the Mile High Pedigree in the submission forms so its not noted on the CGC label :(

I am confident that if this book is sent back for reslabbing it will receive the MH designation if this history is provided with the book.

Asking $650 shipped to your door (a loss for me as you can see from the HA sales link below)

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

Here is the original sale link from Heritage:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/jumbo-comics-116-mile-high-pedigree-fiction-house-1948-condition-nm-when-you-care-enough-to-collect-the-very-best-go/a/752-50463.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

Stunning book !

This is probably the nicest 7.0 I've ever seen and Heritage had it at NM.

What are we missing here ?