• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Jim Lee, BWS, Bisley, J Scott Campbell, AH, Bianchi, Clark, & more

12 posts in this topic

FS: Jim Lee, BWS, Bisley, J Scott Campbell, AH, Bianchi, Clark, & more

I have been moving over a lot of art to my For Sale gallery on my CAF, and there is a lot of variety there to be had. Covers, splashes, panel pages, book illustrations, and even a couple sketch cards.

Artists included are Jim Lee, Barry Windsor Smith, J. Scott Campbell, Adam Hughes, Simone Bianchi, Simon Bisley, Scott Clark, Joe Benitez, Brandon Peterson, Bo Hampton, Micah Gunnell, and more. Everything is priced very fairly but I will take best offers as well.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=163292

I also have a whole separate gallery of $50 and under art for any bargain hunters. :)

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=80818

I can be reached through my CAF mail or my personal email at madman1138 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks for looking!

Dave K.

23 hours ago, Madman1138 said:

The BWS page from Wildstorm Rising has been claimed now, but lots of other '90s goodies are still available!

Lol.  I knew that was gonna go fast.  Maybe the Jim Lee will go next?  

The sale has been slow going since the BWS and Jim Lee pieces sold, so I am now offering an additional 10% discount on the listed prices of everything that is left through the month of May. Come June I will put most of these back into their respective galleries and take them back off the market. 

I am also willing to talk trades if someone wants something and doesn't have cash. You never know, so it's always worth a chat. ;)