• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GIANT SIZE X-MEN 1

10 posts in this topic

That's in great shape.  Can't see the bottom right corner in any of the pics, but the only issues I see are a small color break at the spine near the '68', both spine corners are a bit worn (bottom left worse than top left), and the worst is the little tear in Colossus's hair.  I don't really know what I'm doing but I'd say 7.5 - 8.

1 hour ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Looks like it is in a slab already? What grade is it?

It is in a slab = the OP already knows the grade and is looking for potential to purchase. First off, the pics are terrible, out of focus and fuzzy. The bottom left corner has some sort of 'problem' going on. I suggest the OP buy the grader's notes to try and ascertain pressable defects. There is no way for us to judge from these pictures. I'm sorry but I don't like PGM threads that are trying to use us to make them money.

5 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

It is in a slab = the OP already knows the grade and is looking for potential to purchase. First off, the pics are terrible, out of focus and fuzzy. The bottom left corner has some sort of 'problem' going on. I suggest the OP buy the grader's notes to try and ascertain pressable defects. There is no way for us to judge from these pictures. I'm sorry but I don't like PGM threads that are trying to use us to make them money.

I agree. It's a little irritating being used. Seen it too many times.