• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum's Comicpalooza / Fan Expo MegaCon Sales Thread Part I - Venom 150 Mattina & Batman Adventures 12 - SS UPDATE!
1 1

76 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Comic Consortium said:

one vemon

one 151 and mattina 1-50  cover for me

Ok - have you down for blue labels on both.

VENOM151_VAR-cov_1024x1024.jpg

APR170964_-_EDGE_OF_VENOMVERSE_1_OF_5_MATTINA_TEASER_VAR_1024x1024.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

On 2017-05-11 at 5:05 PM, BeachBum said:

Venom 150 Fan Expo MegaCon Franchesco Mattina B/W Exclusive

(25 available) 11 LEFT!

$40 raw NM+ or better

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$160 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Includes Mattina's Signing fee)

COMIC-VENOM150BW.jpg

:takeit:

A B&W CGC Fast-tracked 9.8 Blue Label - thanks!

On 5/11/2017 at 5:10 PM, BeachBum said:

The following book must be bought with the other books, the color & B/W, for you to get it. You can get the other two raw, or some form of graded but this is being sold in a sealed pack of three at the show with the other covers and not loose.

Venom 150 Fan Expo MegaCon Franchesco Mattina Virgin Exclusive

Limited to 700 made!

(25 available) 17 LEFT! - must be bought with the other two covers.

$80 raw NM+ or better

$150 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$200 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Includes Mattina's Signing fee)

VENOM2016150_DC19.jpg

:takeit:Hi, I would like 1 X CGC SS on  the Virgin copy.  Thank you

2 hours ago, prinmac said:

:takeit:Hi, I would like 1 X CGC SS on  the Virgin copy.  Thank you

Prinmac, you have to purchase the other two variants (Reg and B&W) to be able to buy this one. Its a full set deal.

Welcome to the boards.

7 hours ago, Chipewah said:

Prinmac, you have to purchase the other two variants (Reg and B&W) to be able to buy this one. Its a full set deal.

Welcome to the boards.

Yes, thanks.  Raw on the other two.  Thank you

Just a head's up.

For those who ordered Mattina SS from this thread they were already done in Italy this past weekend.

Thank you to Daniel Scott for taking care of them so quickly.

Photo courtesy Daniel Scott of Scott's Collectables UK

https://www.facebook.com/groups/208047535945772/?ref=bookmarks

Mattina & D Scott.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

Just now, Chipewah said:

Hey Dre,

I know this is really late but do you have any of the MegaCon Venom #150 left?

I will take a raw/pre-screened set if you do.

I do, I have a few raw 9.8 sets left.

Edited by BeachBum

1 hour ago, BeachBum said:

Just a head's up.

For those who ordered Mattina SS from this thread they were already done in Italy this past weekend.

That's awesome! Love the additional instructions on which color marker to sign with! :whee:

Are you planning on sending around the non-SS at the same time as the SS for the MegaCon books? (so still a few weeks away given the SS have to be slabbed)? Or will you be sending the non-SS earlier?

BTW, for the Venom #150 B/W's, did you get any extra signed by Mattina for SS? (I got just a B/W 9.8 Fast-tracked blue label, but if you got any extra SS, could I pay the difference and make mine an upgraded SS B/W 9.8?) No worries if not, but figured no harm in asking!

1 hour ago, BeachBum said:

Just a head's up.

Mattina & D Scott.jpg

If DSCOTT is involved with this at all there's a 1% chance that that is my " Super Sons" he's signing....at least the right location and marker color.....and no I'm not dumb and I know this could be one of 100's he signed, but damnit I want to believe

1 hour ago, Dwitkin82 said:

If DSCOTT is involved with this at all there's a 1% chance that that is my " Super Sons" he's signing....at least the right location and marker color.....and no I'm not dumb and I know this could be one of 100's he signed, but damnit I want to believe

All I know is that my books & Kevlar's books (which he sent to me and I forwarded with mine) were done on Saturday. Daniel Scott in the UK who reps Mattina (no relation to board member DSCOTT) had his own customer's books signed as well. You'd have to check with your Facilitator to see if they got their books into this signing in time.

1 hour ago, CKinTO said:

That's awesome! Love the additional instructions on which color marker to sign with! :whee:

Are you planning on sending around the non-SS at the same time as the SS for the MegaCon books? (so still a few weeks away given the SS have to be slabbed)? Or will you be sending the non-SS earlier?

BTW, for the Venom #150 B/W's, did you get any extra signed by Mattina for SS? (I got just a B/W 9.8 Fast-tracked blue label, but if you got any extra SS, could I pay the difference and make mine an upgraded SS B/W 9.8?) No worries if not, but figured no harm in asking!

The Blue Labels (non SS) are already graded 9.8 and I should have them this Wednesday or the next so I will have them in the mail shortly.

6 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

All I know is that my books & Kevlar's books (which he sent to me and I forwarded with mine) were done on Saturday. Daniel Scott in the UK who reps Mattina (no relation to board member DSCOTT) had his own customer's books signed as well. You'd have to check with your Facilitator to see if they got their books into this signing in time.

Ohh I know them both all too well........

I'm 99% sure that these are Scott's own customers submissions and know these include books Dre and Kevlar sent in as I prepped the latters. I don't recall any others arriving from other facilitators. I could've forgotten if they went in advance but don't think they did.

2 hours ago, THE LAUGHING M4N said:

I'm 99% sure that these are Scott's own customers submissions and know these include books Dre and Kevlar sent in as I prepped the latters. I don't recall any others arriving from other facilitators. I could've forgotten if they went in advance but don't think they did.

Thanks Boon - and BTW I gave Kevlar a lot grief for not window bagging his books but he was pressed for time getting them to me to make it in the package to you guys. Thanks for taking care of our books and getting them done so quickly!