• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hitler as WWII Horror
2 2

35 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I sure do brother and here it is (thumbsu   LBC :cloud9: Your copy is still WAY nicer than mine!!! tough book

Four Favorites #12

Not a big deal, as the cover is less poignant than the interior story… (thumbsu

@Cat-Man_America @Ameri: I so love these Mystics (6, 7); who knows if I'll ever own "beater copies"… But Cap #46 comes before… :(

8 hours ago, Ameri said:

oh, and the top edge of the cover is not trimmed. Whoever added tape to the right top corner used a scissor and snipped off a small piece of the paper:S

When considering books with taped up spines and SB pages, all that really matters is eye-appeal, and your copy has it! 

46 minutes ago, Timely said:

Here are 2 pages from Young Allies #5..

youngallies5.jpg

youngallies5A.jpg

WOW that is Epic!!! Never seen these before thanks for sharing. Man these Timely's had some cool interiors I can see why are so popular

On May 22, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Timely said:

Here are 2 pages from Young Allies #5..

youngallies5.jpg

youngallies5A.jpg

Very interesting, I think this same 4-pager is in Captain America #19 -- never realized it was printed more than once.  Is it in any other 1942 Timelys?

15 hours ago, kazoo said:

Very interesting, I think this same 4-pager is in Captain America #19 -- never realized it was printed more than once.  Is it in any other 1942 Timelys?

I'm interested to know as well, not having any Timely so far, if there is someone who can answer. :)

On 12/05/2017 at 1:46 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

Yeah agreed on the splashes...

#5 Victory Boys

Seems quite appropriate to represent him as a skull-like death figure. Powerful.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 5/22/2017 at 7:34 AM, gino2paulus2 said:

WOW that is Epic!!! Never seen these before thanks for sharing. Man these Timely's had some cool interiors I can see why are so popular

The big two page centerfold spread apparently ended up on a lot of kids' bedroom walls, judging by how commonly you will find cfo copies of cap 19