• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Two ASM 361 slabs, some early Deadpool books, and a SW Whitman 3 pack walk into a bar...

29 posts in this topic

Two ASM 361 slabs, some early Deadpool books, and a SW Whitman 3 pack walk into a bar...

Ok, welcome to my fourth sales post on the new boards. Got a small stack of comics here that I've scanned in and are ready to move.  It'll be a short sales thread consisting of Deadpool, two ASM slabs, and sealed Whitman 3 pack. I think I've priced them appropriately but I'm always open to offers.  Books are complete unless noted in description.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in thread overrides any PM negotiations.
I will not sell to you if you are on the Probation List or in the Hall of Shame.

PAYMENT

Paypal only.
I will PM invoices within 24 hours of the end of this sale.

RETURNS

Returns accepted within 5 business days -- Buyer pays return shipping . No returns on slabs.

SHIPPING

$12 for first slab, $2 for each additional. Raw books I will do $7 flat rate.
USPS First Class or USPS Priority, depending on weight/number of books.
Shipped within 3 business days of payment.

My Feedback can be found here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/386459-oceans11-feedback-thread/

Let's start this off with this one..

Amazing Spider Man 361 1st Carnage Newstand edition CGC 9.4 - $85.00 SOLD to silverweb

ASM%20361%2094%20a_zpsz5k6nfjl.jpg

ASM%20361%2094%20b_zpsctbgyjwk.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Deadpool 1 looks great except for that slight rub over by the spine. Otherwise it's perfect.  I'd say VF to be safe. Let's do $40.00 SOLD

Deadpool%201%20a_zpsxrwvs0i5.jpg

Deadpool%201%20b_zpsmlp4dfqu.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Star Wars 16, 17, & 18 Marvel Comics Whitman 3 pack sealed. Bag has some wear and two very small holes at the bottom, but it is sealed. Issues inside look to be in at least VF condition or higher, though they're sealed in the bag so I can't inspect that closely. Don't find these that often and while it was $.99 back then, let's do $25 for this one. SOLD to JWKyle

SW%20whitman%20b_zpszbkyicp4.jpg

SW%20whitman%20a_zps4uofe4sh.jpg

Edited by oceans11