• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

80% OFF! Bronze Age Horror FOR SALE - raw books: Dracula, Frankenstein, Fear, etc...
2 2

288 posts in this topic

80% OFF!!!

Bronze Age Horror FOR SALE - raw books: Dracula, Frankenstein, Fear, etc...

Howdy fellow ghouls, 

I think I'm going to get a BRONZE HORROR thread going.  I've been sitting on some redundant sets that could (should) go...

It's looking like a full run of Tomb of Dracula, Monster of Frankenstein, Adventure into Fear, and some randoms... all raw of course!

I'll try and get some listings up soon.  It's looking to be about a full long box worth.

Book prices in this thread should be pretty accessible to all, so lets have some fun... I mean, who doesn't like a good horror story?

TERMS

No HOS or probationary list members.

Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt, shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.  The pictures are of the actual books being sold, so take a good look!

I ship USPS Priority insured, and within the US only.  I can comfortably fit 8 books in a mailer.  Each shipped mailer costs $7.50. I pack extremely well... if you're a past customer, you know.

For orders that exceed one mailer, I'll use a medium sized priority box, which will cost $14.

Each books is sent in a Standard size Gerber Mylite 2 bags with a Gerber Full Back!

I ship out each Saturday.

I have done a ton of business on these boards, please make sure to check out my KUDOS THREAD!

17zl4jk.jpg

Edited by CheeseFrog
Because...

SOLD Tomb of Dracula issue 10, VF/NM $425

Downgraded due to slight crumpling in bottom corner (not spine side) - looks to me like it would press out and jump up a bit...

Spoiler

IMG_20170512_0023.jpg

IMG_20170512_0024.jpg

Edited by CheeseFrog