• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics (full runs)

13 posts in this topic

Action Comics (full runs)

Just when you thought that would be the end  of the Action Comics runs...there's more.

All from my personal collection that I've held for over 30 years.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Rules:

1) 
:takeit:Trumps PM 
2) PayPal accepted
3) Shipping: Please contact me for a quote, and I will work to get the most secure and least expensive shipping option. 

I'm working on selling this run backwards :)

I started at Action Comics 684 - 900 something....now I'm starting at:

Action Comics 584 - 688, 691, 693 - 698, 700 - 704 - Almost 120 books - $130

I've had most of these books since I purchased them off the stands and they've been bagged/boarded since then, and although I haven't looked through them in ages, I can guarantee that at a very minimum, they are VF/NM or better (probably better)

Why am I selling? Simply because I've had them for years and I'm more fond of the gold/silver/bronze/copper issues of this title.

DSC02087.JPG

DSC02088.JPG

DSC02089.JPG

DSC02090.JPG

DSC02091.JPG

DSC02092.JPG

DSC02093.JPG

DSC02094.JPG

DSC02095.JPG

DSC02096.JPG

How about for some nice books: $90 for the lot (shrug) :whatthe:

I can easily package these in a short box and ship to the US as I've done quite a few times already with some of my other sales threads.

From past experience, shipping to the US should be between $50 - $60....thats about $1.20 / book....  :whatthe:

55 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

In would advise selling these on your local Craigslist or Facebook Yard Sale. That shipping is a killer.

True....but it still comes out to less than$1/book

13 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Just trying to help. I know they've been listed here more than once and are far from uncommon.

I know, and thanks.

By the way, this is another set of Action Comics....I sold the previous set on here :)