• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery Tales #2 CGC 8.0 $3900 Revised
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Mystery Tales #2 CGC 8.0 (May 1952, Atlas).  Asking $3900.  The last 8.0 sold for $4,400 in 2013, a super rare book.  I'm asking $3900 or $500 less than the GPA of 4 years ago.

Rules: Simple as possible...1st person to say "I'll Take It" get's it based on the time sent either through PM or on this thread. I will consider only reasonable offers through PM. However, if someone sends an "I'll Take It" at full price before we conclude a negotiated price, then that person gets it. I think that's simple and fair to everyone.

Payment: I accept Paypal, check or money order.

Shipping: FREE (includes insurance, tracking and signature confirmation)

Offers: I will consider reasonable offers and cash/trade type deals.

Returns: This item is exactly as presented in the pictures as well as my description. If you are not completely satisfied, the item is fully returnable and I will refund you the price you paid. However, you need to pay for the return shipping (with insurance) and I must receive the item in the same condition I sent it to you, that is all I ask. That is my same policy on ebay and with all my direct sale customers nationally and internationally.

Here is the link to my forum Kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8029219#Post8029219

For additional testimonials, please check my eBay seller feedback. My rating is 100% for: kramerarts on eBay (www.ebay.com/usr/kramerarts).

Here is MYSTERY TALES #2:

Mystery Tales 2-1.jpg

Mystery Tales 2-2.jpg

Mystery Tales 2-3.jpg

Mystery Tales 2-4.jpg

Mystery Tales 2-5.jpg

Edited by kramerarts
Updated price