• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Niagara Falls Comic Con June 2-4, 2017 (Canada)
2 2

55 posts in this topic

On 2017-05-30 at 4:18 PM, Iceman399 said:

Working on dinner for Friday night if anyone is interested shoot me a pm with how many ppls in your party.

I'm in. Party of 2

thanks Eric

I have checked the vendor list and I am not familiar with several of the comic dealers, which leaves me in the dark as to if those are from the USA or dealers that only set up at Niagara Falls as opposed to local venues like Fan Expo. :p

I don't think I notice any from the USA.  I know there are a few local vendors (FreakShow - they only do Hamilton and Niagara, 1UP sometimes has comics again Hamilton Niagara only, Sketchbook - I know they are Niagara local but not sure if they do big shows).  

Anybody want to get a Paul McGann sig on one of the Eighth Doctor photo/painted covers drop me a PM!  (I have $$$ lol).  Totally missed this and have plans I can't miss...even for McGann...

The show so far has been disappointing. Sales have not been strong so far. I believe it's not just me. In fact, I haven't spoken with any dealer that has been pleased yet. 

$1 books to $5-$10 trades have been the strongest area of sales for me. 

A few wall books, but nothing noteworthy. 

Here's hoping today turns out to be a nice ending to this snooze fest. :wishluck: 

13 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

The show so far has been disappointing. Sales have not been strong so far. I believe it's not just me. In fact, I haven't spoken with any dealer that has been pleased yet. 

$1 books to $5-$10 trades have been the strongest area of sales for me. 

A few wall books, but nothing noteworthy. 

Here's hoping today turns out to be a nice ending to this snooze fest. :wishluck: 

Hope you did better today :wishluck:

Good to hear, Eric. :applause:

My Sunday was pretty good as well.  Checked my numbers for the whole show and while it felt like nothing was selling, the final tally was good.  And all that without selling any really big books. :D 

Not sure I'll be back though....need some heavy contemplation. hm