• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Niagara Falls Comic Con June 2-4, 2017 (Canada)
2 2

55 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

How big is this show Andy?

Good question. 

It has has been a slightly declining show (as far as sales go) for the last 3 years in a row. 

Attendance is strong, but not Fan Expo/Calgary Expo numbers. I'll ask the promoter when I see him. 

It is a fun show with decent guests. Also, it's a nice place to visit for a little vacation. :idea: 

1 minute ago, thirdgreenham said:

Good question. 

It has has been a slightly declining show (as far as sales go) for the last 3 years in a row. 

Attendance is strong, but not Fan Expo/Calgary Expo numbers. I'll ask the promoter when I see him. 

It is a fun show with decent guests. Also, it's a nice place to visit for a little vacation. :idea: 

Tempting, I have a lot of relatives in Ontario I haven't seen in a while.

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

Good question. 

I've been doing the show for 3 years and growing each year hm:baiting:

I believe numbers are 25k for attendance. 

@thehumantorch you should come out! 

23 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

We have a team in the Playon ball hockey tournament that weekend so this year is out.  But yes, next year would be fun.

7 hours ago, Iceman399 said:

Yeah, I was just joking. My sales have been growing every year too. :shy: 

2 hours ago, Iceman399 said:

@thehumantorch I'm glad this year is out it wouldn't give me time to prepare for your arrival! 

@thirdgreenham oh good I was concerned I was taking business from you instead of the trinket sellers. I'm beside the peanut guys again this year so looks like we'll be getting some again. 

Oh, you are taking business from me. Perhaps you should consider selling small wind-up toys this year instead? :wishluck:

1 hour ago, CKinTO said:

Anyone facilitating for signatures at this con? Out of town this weekend, but would otherwise have loved to go and get Whilce Portacio's sig! 

I don't know if Gotham & crew will be doing any of that sort of stuff.  You should pm Linguini and see if he can help you with that.

On 2017-05-22 at 0:15 PM, Iceman399 said:

I don't know if Gotham & crew will be doing any of that sort of stuff.  You should pm Linguini and see if he can help you with that.

Go to the Gotham Booth, they should be accepting subs. Or call them before the show and confirm if they are taking subs at the show. I think they're doing it, they did it every other year... but there is no one from Fresh Prince coming to the show so I have no reason to confirm or deny.

8 hours ago, Guardian Comics said:

Nothing says fine dining more than a trip to Hooters :baiting:

JJ

I lied I'm changing it to TGI Fridays.  Why? Cause I can and you'll like it.  But really cause no other place wants to take my guaranteed money reservations and first come first serve.  TGI Fridays was happy to hear of our awesome party!

Edited by Iceman399