• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

alright, who bought these?

17 posts in this topic

Seems legit ... but a low fb seller with no other sales of any kind and purchases from what appear to be non-comic sellers.

I think the buyer is rolling the dice sending him $4K. 

I think this has a decent shot at being legit. Doubtful that the pictures were swiped, the description makes sense, as does the price rationale. 

I might have bought it, had I seen it first. Worst case I am out $4k for a few weeks until ebay processes the buyer protection refund.

Some of my best buys have come from low feedback, or no feedback, sellers from listings that most people on here would have called scams. 

Edited by october

19 minutes ago, october said:

I think this has a decent shot at being legit. Doubtful that the pictures were swiped, the description makes sense, as does the price rationale. 

I might have bought it, had I seen it first. Worst case I am out $4k for a few weeks until ebay processes the buyer protection refund.

Some of my best buys have come from low feedback, or no feedback, sellers from listings that most people on here would have called scams. 

+1!

9 hours ago, october said:

Wish I had seen it