• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC grading after officialpix signing
1 1

10 posts in this topic

CGC grading after officialpix signing

Hi,

I would like to get a signed comic book from the harrison ford signing at officalpix. I asked them to get it graded by CGC afterwards. They told me they could send them to CGC after the signing session but I had to set that up with CGC.

What does that mean exactly and what Have I to do exactly? Is officialpix acting as witness? Has someone done that before?

Thank you in advance for your responses :-D I'm novice in this domain.

Regards,

Philippe

On 5/17/2017 at 0:55 AM, hoffphil said:

Thanks for your replies. I emailed Sam Peterson as well about the subject. As soon as I have a response I will post it here.

The issue with this one is Harrison Ford is not allowing send ins at all so it may make this signing unattractive to a facilitator since you will have some people looking to complete their cast signed books. Since both Kenny Baker and Carrie Fisher passed away recently you may have less people willing to start a new one.

12 hours ago, reddwarf666222 said:

The issue with this one is Harrison Ford is not allowing send ins at all so it may make this signing unattractive to a facilitator since you will have some people looking to complete their cast signed books. Since both Kenny Baker and Carrie Fisher passed away recently you may have less people willing to start a new one.

Not trying to get a facilitator, but rather for Official Pix and CGC to work something out to allow Official Pix to send books to CGC directly from the signing.  At most that would require a CAW to be present, but should not require a facilitator.

Still waiting to hear back from Sam Peterson.

At the moment pre-order for the Harrison Ford signing is over. Would have liked to order a comic from that session but as the grading situation was not clear, I will have to wait for the next opportunity...¬¬