• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Full Attic Comics Virtual "Store" Thread is Open for business! New Books added 7/4 including low/mid grade Bronze Caps, Inhumans, and Iron Fist!
3 3

70 posts in this topic

A weekend :bump:

Also, I have re-opened my thread in Gold/Silver/Bronze with a lot of 1st appearance books, as well as a lot of nice holdovers from its previous incarnation.  As long as that thread is opened, anyone buying a book from that thread can now take 25% off ANY number of books located in the store (new books and wall books included -- this discount is not able to be combined/stacked with the two current offers in the store now.) 

Thanks for looking!  More books to be added to the store coming on Monday night/Tuesday day!

New books posted tonight, 7/4 to the new books section, including some low/mid grade bronze Iron Fist, Captain America, and Inhumans appearances and the 1st appearance of Shuri from Black Panther.

Also, this week's sale is  anyone buying a book from my thread in my Gold/Silver/Bronze thread can take 25% off ANY number of books located in the store (new books and wall books included). (thumbsu

On 10/12/2017 at 5:48 PM, Leo-man said:

:takeit: from the $3 aisle with one at the 50% offer from your other thread and the other at the 25% offer.

Uncanny X-Men #197 -- VF -- 8.0 

Uncanny X-Men #215 -- NM- -- 9.2 

Added to your pile, both at 50% off. (thumbsu

Man I had no idea you had this thread too.  I haven't gotten an invoice yet from your other two threads so can I throw these on the pile:

:takeit:

Marvel Comics Presents #103 -- VF+ -- 8.5 

Marvel Comics Presents #104 -- VF -- 8.0

Marvel Comics Presents #106 -- VF/NM -- 9.0

Marvel Comics Presents #108 -- VF/NM -- 9.0

14 hours ago, davebo357 said:

Man I had no idea you had this thread too.  I haven't gotten an invoice yet from your other two threads so can I throw these on the pile:

:takeit:

Marvel Comics Presents #103 -- VF+ -- 8.5 

Marvel Comics Presents #104 -- VF -- 8.0

Marvel Comics Presents #106 -- VF/NM -- 9.0

Marvel Comics Presents #108 -- VF/NM -- 9.0

Added in, and thanks again! ^^(worship)