• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 CGC 9.6 First Print FS
2 2

29 posts in this topic

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 CGC 9.6 First Print FS

TMNT #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages. Signed by Eastman and Laird on inside.

Asking $11,500 plus shipping. If you are in the Chicagoland area, local pick-up/drop off works as well.

Certified check, wire transfer, paypal (buyer assumes fees) acceptable forms of payment. Returns: not accepted as this is a graded book with plenty of photos.

Email any questions.

Turtles1f.jpg

Turtles1e.jpg

Turtles1d.jpg

Turtles1c.jpg

Turtles1b.jpg

Turtles1a.jpg

1 hour ago, Drbearsec said:

Wow... I did not know that.   I'm curious why that's the case and it doesn't affect the grade on the book?

According to CGC in 2010, the signature on the interior does affect the grade on the book but not as much as if it was on the cover.  There are copies of TMNT #1 (and other books) as high as CGC 9.8 blue label with signatures on the interior.

To get the topic back on track... this is a really sweet book.

After 17+ years of CGC grading, there are still only 40 CGC 9.6 and only 23 CGC 9.8 blue labels.  The first printing was only 3,275 copies (plus or minus 50 copies).

Good luck with the sale!

2 hours ago, valiantman said:

To get the topic back on track... this is a really sweet book.

After 17+ years of CGC grading, there are still only 40 CGC 9.6 and only 23 CGC 9.8 blue labels.  The first printing was only 3,275 copies (plus or minus 50 copies).

Good luck with the sale!

I've seen two of my grail books for sale in the last two days and neither of which I have the cash to buy   :frustrated:

One day... one of these in a 9.6 or 9.8 will be mine...