• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POST CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

Venom #6 Todd McFarlane Remastered 1:1000 Variant CGC 9.8

Hey, everyone,

I just got the grade back on my Venom #6 1:1000 variant. It's a CGC 9.8. 

I'm seeing if there's any interest through the boards here before I post it to Ebay. I will have it in hand within a week.

As of now, I'm asking $3500 (negotiable) via PayPal invoice. I've done payment plans with board members in the past. If you're more local, maybe we could even do a cash and trade. I'll be at Wizard World Philly at the end of the month, if that even helps.

Shipping in the U.S. is free. Book will be packaged securely and shipped with insurance and signature confirmation.

Please PM me with any interest or questions. I've attached a screenshot of the grade. I can provide links to references from the boards or my Ebay seller's profile upon request.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 6.00.02 PM.png

Edited by NathanSkyler

32 minutes ago, NathanSkyler said:

Venom #6 Todd McFarlane Remastered 1:1000 Variant CGC 9.8

Hey, everyone,

I just got the grade back on my Venom #6 1:1000 variant. It's a CGC 9.8. 

I'm seeing if there's any interest through the boards here before I post it to Ebay. I will have it in hand within a week.

As of now, I'm asking $3500 (negotiable) via PayPal invoice. I've done payment plans with board members in the past. If you're more local, maybe we could even do a cash and trade. I'll be at Wizard World Philly at the end of the month, if that even helps.

Shipping in the U.S. is free. Book will be packaged securely and shipped with insurance and signature confirmation.

Please PM me with any interest or questions. I've attached a screenshot of the grade. I can provide links to references from the boards or my Ebay seller's profile upon request.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 6.00.02 PM.png

Nice!