• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

33 posts in this topic

That bat pack has to be one of the rarest bat items there is...not the books themselves obviously, but how many of those sealed packs could there possibly still be? That the pack graphics are bat-based is awesome. I don't collect Bats but if I did I'd be all over this.

13 minutes ago, Mackenzie999 said:

That bat pack has to be one of the rarest bat items there is...not the books themselves obviously, but how many of those sealed packs could there possibly still be? That the pack graphics are bat-based is awesome. I don't collect Bats but if I did I'd be all over this.

Yeah, when I saw it I knew I wasn't letting that get away. Some have said pop it out but I it the way it is. I had an old collector in last week who has been buying comics off the rack since the early 60's and he said you would never see these anywhere, let alone not being opened.

8 minutes ago, Nikelspot said:

Yeah, when I saw it I knew I wasn't letting that get away. Some have said pop it out but I it the way it is. I had an old collector in last week who has been buying comics off the rack since the early 60's and he said you would never see these anywhere, let alone not being opened.

You don't see the old ones like this very often

4 hours ago, Nikelspot said:

I've cracked out two of this mofos in my life.