• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Set is messed up in registery

4 posts in this topic

Comic Set is messed up in registery

I started a comic set for the 2 CGC comics I owned (#1504485001 and #1504485002).  I created a comic set on the registery but noticed that clicking on the Cert# always sent it to the same page.  I deleted the comics from the set a couple times and re-added them, but still got the problem.  I eventually decided I was going to delete the set the set and start over, but now when I attempt to delete the set I get an error. As well, when I click on the cert# I also get an error.  This has been happening for about 3 or 4 weeks now. Posting here to see if there is something that can be done as I'm about to send in a submission and want to add the new comics to my existing set.   

Here is a link to the set I am having problems with:

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=112409

12 hours ago, dena said:

I am looking into this and will get this resolved.

Hey dena,

Just wanted to say I got a new slab in today and for fun tried adding it, and everything seems to be working now.  I was able to delete my comic set and create a new one.  Clicking on the IDs now take them to the proper info.

tl:dr: Don't know what you did (if you did anything) but it appears to be working now.