• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Store Exclusive Variants Thread!
2 2

158 posts in this topic

It appears so! I dig Natali Sanders so much. It's so damn hard to get a commission from her tho. Looks like the virgin is limited to just 1000 copies and they are selling 100 signed and graded 9.8 sets! I'm pre ordering this right now!

43 minutes ago, TheRealVenom said:

It appears so! I dig Natali Sanders so much. It's so damn hard to get a commission from her tho. Looks like the virgin is limited to just 1000 copies and they are selling 100 signed and graded 9.8 sets! I'm pre ordering this right now!

Do you know for sure if the graded versions are guaranteed 9.8? I don't see that written explicitly... they say that for the graded options, they offer "9.8 quality copies" in signed and unsigned. I think that's what they mean (and the example photos show them slabbed in 9.8 cases), but never ordered from CMS before so not sure... 

59 minutes ago, CKinTO said:

Do you know for sure if the graded versions are guaranteed 9.8? I don't see that written explicitly... they say that for the graded options, they offer "9.8 quality copies" in signed and unsigned. I think that's what they mean (and the example photos show them slabbed in 9.8 cases), but never ordered from CMS before so not sure... 

Just emailed them. Yes the graded copies are guaranteed cgc 9.8

I've bought a couple books from comicmarketstreet.com in the past and the shipping has always been top notch. Probably some of the best packing iv'e seen for raw books. Better than when iv'e ordered from comicxposure for sure...

I'm not too worried. I grabbed 2 sets signed and graded! Can't wait for this one :x:luhv::cloud9:

8 hours ago, TheRealVenom said:

Just emailed them. Yes the graded copies are guaranteed cgc 9.8

I've bought a couple books from comicmarketstreet.com in the past and the shipping has always been top notch. Probably some of the best packing iv'e seen for raw books. Better than when iv'e ordered from comicxposure for sure...

I'm not too worried. I grabbed 2 sets signed and graded! Can't wait for this one :x:luhv::cloud9:

Awesome, thanks for confirming and for the heads up. Picked up a signed and graded color version - I'm probably one of the few that don't like the virgin covers that much! 

I think these two Dell'Ottos will be winners. Keeping those low ultimate editions are attractive to me, as 250 available is nothing compared to all the art fans in the comic world. Their Mattina Daredevil cover for venomverse is also jaw dropping, and it was priced to sell. 

IMG_5451.JPG

IMG_5539.GIF

On 6/4/2017 at 11:04 PM, freecharlie said:

I think these two Dell'Ottos will be winners. Keeping those low ultimate editions are attractive to me, as 250 available is nothing compared to all the art fans in the comic world. Their Mattina Daredevil cover for venomverse is also jaw dropping, and it was priced to sell. 

IMG_5451.JPG

IMG_5539.GIF

I like the cover and I think it's great to see Dell'Otto but the Defenders title kept me away from the book. I love the art but the follow up with Midtown is tough to say.

4 hours ago, Zacreth said:

I like the cover and I think it's great to see Dell'Otto but the Defenders title kept me away from the book. I love the art but the follow up with Midtown is tough to say.

(shrug)

This is neither a Defenders title nor a Midtown exclusive.

Just now, ygogolak said:

(shrug)

This is neither a Defenders title nor a Midtown exclusive.

True in one part, It's not Midtown but actually 7ate9comics.com exclusive. It is a Defenders title exclusive though...

3 minutes ago, Zacreth said:

Are we talking about the same book?

defenders.png

I think so, ha. This is what showed up when you quoted it and you can see on the right in that picture it's Iron Fist.

iron.jpg

Edited by ygogolak