• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Store Exclusive Variants Thread!
2 2

158 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, TheRealVenom said:

New teaser is up! one to go! I'm so glad I ordered mine.. This natali sanders cover might be the best one ive ever seen!

venomverseBanner3_2048x.jpg?v=1496805820

Quick question if you don't mind : How much shipping in Ontario??

On 6/1/2017 at 9:37 PM, TheRealVenom said:

WELL HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Natali Sanders Exclusive! Available for pre order it seems. https://comicmarketstreet.com/

Color me interested even if its just a teaser. Throwing all my money at this!

18671210_1980860035478742_93374320860997

Thanks for posting this! Ordered a signed and graded set today. Cover is going to be awesome!!

11 minutes ago, Michael Lamm said:

Thanks for posting this! Ordered a signed and graded set today. Cover is going to be awesome!!

This week, a new teaser out that shows 3/4 of the cover. Shows the 2 claws coming out of her left hand - I like that it will be clear and obvious it's X-23 on the cover (who is going to be the main character of Issue #1). I've always thought it a bit strange that some of the variant covers in the past include characters that have very little to do with the issue's actual story!

14 hours ago, combiner11 said:

Full image : 

She looks like a cross between Venom and Skrull :baiting:

I think her right hand claw is positioned incorrectly 

Haha, I think it looks great. Tough to draw a "venomized" female and have her still look good! Most of the others (Mattina's MJ or X-23 for example below), they look more Venom than woman - I like this cover a lot more!

Image result for Venomized Mary Jane mattinaImage result for edge of venomverse #1 variant

9 hours ago, CKinTO said:

Haha, I think it looks great. Tough to draw a "venomized" female and have her still look good! Most of the others (Mattina's MJ or X-23 for example below), they look more Venom than woman - I like this cover a lot more!

Image result for Venomized Mary Jane mattinaImage result for edge of venomverse #1 variant

What he said. You can still see its a venomized x-23 but it's a lot more feminine than mattinas work IMHO I like that you're able to see more of Laura but you know whats happening.

Also Natali Sanders cover so nuff said there!

It's beautiful work and makes a great cover, but it's missing the spider, IMO.  If you didn't know it was a venomized variant and you just looked at it, would you be sure what was going on?  I guess the non virgin variant fixes that mystery

On 6/6/2017 at 8:51 PM, TheRealVenom said:

New teaser is up! one to go! I'm so glad I ordered mine.. This natali sanders cover might be the best one ive ever seen!

I see Comic Market posted about getting their covers in yesterday: 

DmyKxF7.jpg

It is! I'm kinda regretting not getting the Virgin now as well... having to get both thouhg, made $100 become $200! Eek

Still gonna love the regular colored cover graded and signed by Natali! They said all pre-ordered SS would be in gold pen and would note in the CGC label "Signed on first day of release" :foryou:

Unknown Comics presale 15 more SDCC four pack sets last night before SDCC. At SDCC they are limiting it to 150 sets per day. I think these actually have some potential. Maybe I'm wrong but I really like these. Yes I realize there are a ton of Edge of Venomverse variants 

IMG_5331.JPG