• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canada Post in transit then nothing?
2 2

49 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

So I checked again, my tracking has now been further updated. It is still in Ontario, but now it says:

In Transit with Destination Carrier

Never know what that means. Is it Canadapost? Is it Purolator? Or is it the dreaded CanPar whose depot is on the far east side of town from me and it takes me an hour to go there? :frustrated:

:whee:

And the Edmonton boardies shall dominate this thread!

:sumo:

*** very boring at work today, when I walked in I had a full schedule of appointments, they are dropping like flies. 4 cancellations. Is there a long weekend or something? Not for those who work tomorrow like me!

It means Canada Post now has it and it is been forwarded to you. You will get it some time next week.

12 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Get past the intro and leave the shelter.  I'll check Until Dawn but don't have a PS4

Yeah tonight I and going to play it with my brother and make some BBQ.....could not ask for a better Friday!!

5 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

It just is what it is. At this point it is far to "early" in the mailing process for me to contact some supervisor.

Checking again I finally got updated this morning that my package has cleared customs and is now "in your country for delivery". Checking where it is, it is in Ontario and I am in Alberta so the update is very badly worded. It will be another 3 days at least, and since Monday is a holiday I am probably looking at Tuesday/ Wednesday for delivery.

As it is a parcel of some value ( over $1000.00 ) I am certain it will have customs/ import fees attached ( like EVERY PARCEL I IMPORT OVER $50.00 VALUE!!! :mad: ) so that means it will be carded for pick up. I HATE my local post office, the line up there is always gargantuan and filled with people that are wasting MY time doing things that are entirely NON-POST OFFICE items like sending faxes or buying hotdogs ( yes the employees at my post office also have to work the retail cash register and it is in the local 7-11 ) so since I have to go pick it up that means I am getting it Thursday. :frustrated:

For  me, I like to pay the duties at the border with parcels I pick up. As a broker myself,  fees are cheaper. But since it is Canada Post, you are good to go. About the same as far I see. 

Now, if it was UPS or courier services ... I stay silenced. ?

12 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

It just is what it is. At this point it is far to "early" in the mailing process for me to contact some supervisor.

Checking again I finally got updated this morning that my package has cleared customs and is now "in your country for delivery". Checking where it is, it is in Ontario and I am in Alberta so the update is very badly worded. It will be another 3 days at least, and since Monday is a holiday I am probably looking at Tuesday/ Wednesday for delivery.

As it is a parcel of some value ( over $1000.00 ) I am certain it will have customs/ import fees attached ( like EVERY PARCEL I IMPORT OVER $50.00 VALUE!!! :mad: ) so that means it will be carded for pick up. I HATE my local post office, the line up there is always gargantuan and filled with people that are wasting MY time doing things that are entirely NON-POST OFFICE items like sending faxes or buying hotdogs ( yes the employees at my post office also have to work the retail cash register and it is in the local 7-11 ) so since I have to go pick it up that means I am getting it Thursday. :frustrated:

they are not hot dogs...they are 'Wizard Fingers' lol

my local post is the same.

10 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

they are not hot dogs...they are 'Wizard Fingers' lol

my local post is the same.

What do you do with the Wizard Turds?