• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men 1 Defects and Grading Issues With Pics

9 posts in this topic

Giant Size X-Men 1 Defects and Grading Issues

Hey friends... anyone who knows a lot, has had a few copies can chime in on grading of this book... I bought a 9.8 copy and it has 2 V shape ticks at the spine I know it was binded differently haven't handled many...

IMG_3700.JPG

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

Edited by story cover & art by...

16 hours ago, story cover & art by... said:

Giant Size X-Men 1 Defects and Grading Issues

Hey friends... anyone who knows a lot, has had a few copies can chime in on grading of this book... I bought a 9.8 copy and it has 2 V shape ticks at the spine I know it was binded differently haven't handled many...

IMG_3700.JPG

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

A 9.8 can have one defect..... Congrats on the book

1 hour ago, namisgr said:

White spine areas have traditionally benefitted in CGC grading by the way they make tiny defects so hard to see.

I bet your book looks great when looking at it as a whole.  Congrats on the addition to the collection.

Yes... I checked the back and its tight all other areas are clean... just wish the front looked like the back... thanks for the input!

On 20/05/2017 at 4:19 AM, pemart1966 said:

Not with that kind of bread involved you're not...

+1

It's understandable and fair that you'd ask questions at this grade and price level.  :smile:

Edited by Ken Aldred