• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW MUTANTS Key issues
1 1

50 posts in this topic

On 6/14/2017 at 10:41 AM, CKinTO said:

Yah, that makes sense. UX160 was first appearance of adult Illyana as herself (and the parens "(Magik)" is just to specify who she ends up becoming), where as NM14 is first appearance of adult Illyana as Magik.

I suppose the real question is, "What does it mean to you?" :grin:

Hi ya'll, ive put together a nice little lot  in preperation for the upcoming Deadpool 2/X Force/New Mutants movies. 

I'm wondering what i am likely to get for the lot at auction? and if i should offload it now or wait a while longer untill the actual movies are closer to release. The market is saturated at the moment so i'm thinking of holding off or even just hanging onto them for a long time. 

Any advice/opinions would be appreciated.

Most copies are NM great condition covers a few are ow pages.

The New Mutants 1, X Force 1 1st & 2nd print, X Force 2, The New Mutants 1st,2nd and 3rd print with the 1st print a very rare Australian $2 price Variant.

IMG_4748.JPG

3 hours ago, Wolverine3 said:

I'm wondering what i am likely to get for the lot at auction? and if i should offload it now or wait a while longer untill the actual movies are closer to release. The market is saturated at the moment so i'm thinking of holding off or even just hanging onto them for a long time. 

The market is saturated and it's likely to always be saturated because these are very common books .  I have a long box of the books in your picture.  I can't predict the future but if you can get a decent price now I'd suggest taking it.

2 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

The market is saturated and it's likely to always be saturated because these are very common books .  I have a long box of the books in your picture.  I can't predict the future but if you can get a decent price now I'd suggest taking it.

I would agree...and if you can't sell, trade with someone on the board for fair value.

11 hours ago, Wolverine3 said:

Hi ya'll, ive put together a nice little lot  in preperation for the upcoming Deadpool 2/X Force/New Mutants movies. 

The New Mutants 1, X Force 1 1st & 2nd print, X Force 2, The New Mutants 1st,2nd and 3rd print with the 1st print a very rare Australian $2 price Variant.

IMG_4748.JPG

I'd say $50 would be a great price for the set.  $15 of the NM 1, $25 for the 3 100s and 410 for the X-Forces.

13 hours ago, Wolverine3 said:

IMG_4748.JPG

You'll do best if you provide high-quality pics of the books that are in top condition. The range on some of these books because of condition can be an order of magnitude because there are so many out there.