• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-man Titles need your help!

8 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-man Titles need your help!

Hey All, 

I am a level 1 noob to all the grading. I have Amazing Spider-man 300  that I'm debating sending in.  I've watched some videos and read some stuff online as to what is looked at. I'm just curious if it's worth sending this to get slabbed or not? Also what you all think they would grade? Any constructive feedback would be appreciated! Thanks! 

Images 1-5 are #300,   

Regards, 

-Wakespike-

IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3114.JPG

IMG_3115.JPG

IMG_3116.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

Looks like you've got some spine ticks between the staples and maybe some fingerprints on the back.  You might be able to gently wipe the fingerprints (if they are really there, hard to tell for sure in the pic).  I would send it in.  9.2 is my guess.  Also a noob though

31 minutes ago, Wakespike said:

Thanks Paddy and highgrade. . . . I looked on ebay and this issue is crazy expensive for modern stuff. Is the upcoming spiderman movie driving up prices? 

Venom is super hot right now, lots of variant covers and the like. The news of a solo Venom movie have pushed this book into the stratosphere, though

@JSandford - Yeah I have a slabbled Virgin Variant of Venom 1 the del'otto cover.  I think I bought this book for around $180 in March from my local comic shop.  Someone had unloaded a spiderman lot, I happened to be there at the right time.  Right now I'm trying to collect ever cover for CALexit. I have high hopes for that comic.  It just came out and the variants are red hot on ebay. Might be a good pick if you are looking for something that hasn't hit yet. But potential for that to be made into a series seems pretty good to me given current political climates.