• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns and Romance Comics
2 2

214 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Seriously, Wow! :applause:

Thanks KJ! Yeah, it's kinda common in high grade, due to that find that I believe Gary Dolgoff turned up, as is the Pasty #104 and a few other specific issues. I think that's the 3rd copy of the Rawhide Kid that I've owned …. another 9.8 & a 9.6, but it's hard not to have one, when they can be had for such a great price (under $300). I wish he'd have found more of these westerns in that stash!! They are legitimately hard to find in high grade.

On 12/25/2018 at 3:24 AM, gunsmokin said:

One that I should have never allowed to leave the stable.

A1F7DF9D-3ED4-49C9-BFB2-CE37FFB4EFCC.png

That's a beauty. It's the only TGK I've yet to find as a 10c L Miller indicia copy. Very scarce book. 

10 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

I really like two gun monster type covers ‼️💚👍🆒some of my favorites🎶🎶👏

107.thumb.jpg.9583ff6cbb98f738398c445379e4cfc7.jpg

My far-fetched notion of compiling a list of all the "Merry Marvel Marching Society" members is not as far-fetched now, because complete scans (including house ads, unlike reprints) of the Marvel westerns have recently been posted.  But I don't know if Marvel published those "Let's meet 25 more MMMS members!" lists in any issues of their romance titles: Millie the Model (#130-158), Modeling With Millie (#39-54) and Patsy and Hedy (#100-109). I suspect these comics didn't carry them.  Can any of you please check any of those issues out for a MMMS list, and shoot me a PM?  Thanks very much!

Mark