• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little Carousel of Comics
1 1

165 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

It's a holiday weekend up here, I'm sure Robert is busy scanning and knocking a few cold ones back, books should be up shortly.

I'm getting used to the Canadian pace of life - one book every couple days or so.

3 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:
10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm getting used to the Canadian pace of life - one book every couple days or so.

By about mid July we thaw out enough to bump that up to 3 every couple of days so it all evens out in the end (shrug)

After all, you don't want to be hasty.

Hi everyone, I did not anticipate a crowd forming, I'm afraid its unlikely there will be anything this evening, my apologies the day has turned out differently than planned.

Just now, crassus said:

Hi everyone, I did not anticipate a crowd forming, I'm afraid its unlikely there will be anything this evening, my apologies the day has turned out differently than planned.

Robert, hope all is well. (thumbsu

2 minutes ago, Philreal said:

Robert, hope all is well. (thumbsu

All is well Phil, thanks for asking, I had become so wrapped up in a few things that I had completely forgotten about the matter of my wife's birthday...

.... ahem....the funny thing is...(funny is such a relative word) that compared to the anniversary the birthday is the easier one to remember...

Please carry on...

Thread Recap

Will get to the ASM this evening

I will post two to get started in just a minute

Meanwhile, on page 1, lots of great books still available

Happy to consider PM offers

Many thanks for having a look :smile:

PAGE 1

Where Monsters Dwell 13 8.5 $15.00

Where Monsters Dwell 14 8.5 $20.00

Monsters on the Prowl 20 9.0 $25.00

Monsters on the Prowl 23 8.5 $15.00

Monsters on the Prowl 27 CGC 9.6 OW-W $135.00

Where Monsters Dwell 19 CGC 9.6 W Suscha News  $165.00

Where Monsters Dwell 20 CGC 9.6 W $115.00

Where Monsters Dwell 22 CGC 9.6 W Don Rosa  $145.00

Where Monsters Dwell 20 CGC 9.4 W $75.00

Weird Wonder Tales 1 CGC 9.4 OW-W $85.00

Thor 212 CGC 9.6 W Winnipeg  $135.00

Thor 214 CGC 9.6 W $110.00

Thor 239 CGC 9.6 W $100.00

Thor 242 CGC 9.6 OW-W $90.00

Amazing Spider-Man 40 7.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear; sm chip br crnr fc; long ncb vertical fold ur crnr fc; large impact btm spine with faint partial cb crses fc & harder cb crses bc which effects whole book, only faintly visible in scan but its there and caps grade; sm cb impact top spine bc; light foxing bc; light tanning interior covers; otherwise presents as 8.5) $175.00  SOLD

ASM-40-fc.jpg

ASM-40-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Amazing Spider-Man 45 9.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear; bindery scuffing top; cb crses top edge bc due to slight overhang; light foxing & ink transfer fc & bc; v light tanning interior covers; most of the issues are production related: bad wrap; sight miscut and most significantly manufactured with 1 staple) $150.00 SOLD

ASM-45-fc.jpg

ASM-45-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus