• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.8 WHITE

Hello everybody,

"Take it" trumps any ongoing PM negotiations. That being said, feel free to message me as this is an OBO listing. I accept PayPal only and offer bombproof packaging. Priority S&H + full insurance will be included in the purchase price. My old boardie name was Tibex82 and I have had many transactions in the past with many of you. From a $5 book to a Hulk #181 or Avengers #1, I had a great kudos page which I will link to.

GPA = 12 month ($1,294) 90 day ($1,611) last sale ($1800). Last eBay sale was within the hour for $1,999.95

This book has clearly been on the rise in 2017 and doesn't seem to be slowing down. The casting of Tom Hardy as Venom doesn't seem to be hurting things either.

There is a crack in the top, right corner of the slab, but it does not at all effect the book. This is a beautiful 9.8 with sharp corners, tight and shiny staples, great color and wonderful gloss. I am including several pictures, but can take as many as needed upon request.

Asking $2200 OBO NOW $2100 OBO. This is an exceptional 9.8 and I wanted to offer it here first before submitting to eBay. Thanks for looking!

jOKkJ6l.jpg

SHrmeV0.jpg

ThWAKsf.jpg

QczK3WW.jpg

U60foLW.jpg

cP7wf2h.jpg

7nXiTFf.jpg

yQ2QCp5.jpg

pK5jCag.jpg

GeNqcod.jpg

P25RM7R.jpg

VH8aUo6.jpg

bSYFfWu.jpg

Edited by ApexComix

2 minutes ago, ApexComix said:

One BUMP and then off to eBay later tonight.

$0.99 starting ebay bid? :wishluck:

Edited by Bird
just kidding, GLWTS!

2 minutes ago, Bird said:

$0.99 starting ebay bid? :wishluck:

I'm usually all about starting high dollar books at 0.99, but I gotta get rid of Spidey to take care of some other things. Thanks for the luck!