• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Intimate Studies of the Fabulous BETTY PAGE - scarce 1950s book

2 posts in this topic

Intimate Studies of the Fabulous BETTY PAGE - scarce 1950s book

I have a beautiful NM copy of the scarce Intimate Studies of the Fabulous Betty Page (spelled incorrectly on the cover, I know), which is in my opinion the coolest Bettie item because there's no bs... just 33 photos of Ms. Page mostly nude (including the front and back cover). 4.75" x 7".

This particular copy is in excellent condition: no tears, no writing, bright white pages and bright red color cover. Has only a few corner rubs and very tiny corner crease top right corner as seen in scans. Published by Kamera Publications, LTD. in London in the late 1950s. 

If you want to see what the rest of the inside looks like, PM me and I can provide some images.  Black bars added by me to preserve sanity! Actual book will drive you mad!

$95 postpaid to U.S. or Canada.

Overseas buyer OK, will charge exact shipping cost from post office, no additional handling fee.  :takeit: trumps PMs, no dunce-cappers.

img618.jpg

img619.jpg

Edited by *paull*