• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed.
1 1

10 posts in this topic

TMNT OA Kevin Eastman Cover from the 1st TMNT Movie- 1989

No Ho's or Probies 

No returns 

Shipping within US only, via priority, is free 

Payment by Check, m/o, or PayPal 

My kudos is underneath my sig. 

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein 

Edited by SpideyFein

This piece has been in my collection for over three years. It is phenomenal. I never got around to framing it, which I regret. Kevin did this for the movie cover, but this one was unpublished, and he used another (This one is way better if you ask me).  It is in the back of the TMNT Artobiography,  which I will post a picture of later. Kevin recently used this artwork for a TMNT universe comic.  It is inked very nicely with a lot of detail and is from 1989.  I'll post more pictures of it later. obo 

Now $3000 $2900 $2800 obo

image.jpeg

image.png

Edited by SpideyFein

Hey, I was way off. I thought it was much bigger. I've taken a few more pics and one side by side with a comic. 

The piece measures 8 1/2 x 12 

I've also adjusted the price as well.

$3000 shipped 

IMG_3446.JPG

IMG_3447.JPG

IMG_3448.JPG

IMG_3449.JPG

I finally found my Artobiography. Here are some pics of the artwork, as pictured on page 289 of the TMNT Artobiography. I've also included a photo of the TMNT universe 1, which was taken from this piece. For you turtle fans out there, the Artobigraphy is an awesome read on the history of our beloved Turtles, with some great original pieces and concepts. 

image_zpsphrihcgo.jpg

image_zpsqp5hbvhw.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg