• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT Batman 1 CGC 7.5 R

3 posts in this topic

WTT Batman 1 CGC 7.5 R

Looking to trade my Batman 1 cgc 7.5 restored for either a Superman 1 or Captain America 1 restored 

Batman 1 resto includes: colour touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, interior lightened, reinforced.

I have plenty of extras available to make a trade possible if necessary such as detective comics 168 1.8, showcase 22 3.0, 4.0, punch comics 12 1.8, action comics 242 5.0, superboy 68 5.0, 6.0, all American comics 61 3.5, startling terror tales 11 etc... 

All books are available on my Instagram for viewing @murkadellik 

I have dozens of references and have done multiple 5 figure trades in the past with fellow boardies. 

Please message me or text me at 7802248304 if interested or if you know who I can speak to to get a deal done! Thank you!

35a3deg.jpg

1 hour ago, Murkadellik said:

WTT Batman 1 CGC 7.5 R

Looking to trade my Batman 1 cgc 7.5 restored for either a Superman 1 or Captain America 1 restored 

Batman 1 resto includes: colour touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, interior lightened, reinforced.

I have plenty of extras available to make a trade possible if necessary such as detective comics 168 1.8, showcase 22 3.0, 4.0, punch comics 12 1.8, action comics 242 5.0, superboy 68 5.0, 6.0, all American comics 61 3.5, startling terror tales 11 etc... 

All books are available on my Instagram for viewing @murkadellik 

I have dozens of references and have done multiple 5 figure trades in the past with fellow boardies. 

Please message me or text me at 7802248304 if interested or if you know who I can speak to to get a deal done! Thank you!

35a3deg.jpg

Nice book but unless I missed it you need to put specifics like BIN price, forms of payment, and return policy even if you prefer a trade.  You should read the selling guidelines or this will pulled.  You might also add a back cover picture.  Bats #1 is awesome.  Good luck.