• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Characters in DC Comics and DC Characters in Marvel Comics (plus generic unauthorised cameos and references!)
4 4

64 posts in this topic

Marvel Characters in DC Comics and DC Characters in Marvel Comics

Has this been done already?

5923255ba7228_INFERIOR510.thumb.jpg.334e3a4e59f2f11c80f804ca3a14ab21.jpg

Edited by Marwood & I
Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say that he will not become a DRAGON!

I remember reading the entire Thor run and recall seeing Lois Lane & Clark Kent I believe in two issues in the panels.  I recall it was a surprise and I thought it was great.  I can not recall which issues though.

I'm cheating here but there have been a lot of crossover, one shots, and team ups w/ DC & Marvel characters/teams.

On 2017-05-22 at 8:34 PM, Agent 007 said:

I remember reading the entire Thor run and recall seeing Lois Lane & Clark Kent I believe in two issues in the panels.  I recall it was a surprise and I thought it was great.  I can not recall which issues though.

I'm cheating here but there have been a lot of crossover, one shots, and team ups w/ DC & Marvel characters/teams.

According to this link, one of the issues is Thor #341

clark-thor341.jpg

Edited by John R

28018_20060327183804_large.jpg

My favourite.

The appearance of an unknown super-speedster who's referred to in the comic as 'Buried Alien'.

15 hours ago, Agent 007 said:

No cheating @Agent 007:wink:

Sad news about Roger today. Your avatar reminded me. 

I purchased this issue during my crazy Spidey completist years (yes, I even had to have 'appearances' in other publishers comics!). I've sold it since - scroll down to see if you can see anyone familiar (and also to see Batman being slightly un-PC, by today's standards anyway)

592458c7615a7_BraveBold64.thumb.jpg.d18ce55ac658da90ba5d5af4c45175a7.jpg

Hmmmmmm hm

Image result for peter parker brave bold 64

3 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

No cheating @Agent 007:wink:

Sad news about Roger today. Your avatar reminded me. 

I purchased this issue during my crazy Spidey completist years (yes, I even had to have 'appearances' in other publishers comics!). I've sold it since - scroll down to see if you can see anyone familiar (and also to see Batman being slightly un-PC, by today's standards anyway)

Hmmmmmm hm

Image result for peter parker brave bold 64

Looks par for the course for Adam West Batman...,  except for the girl.

14 minutes ago, classicaaron said:

I know batman and superman are on the cover of machine man 19

Oh yeah! I hadn't spotted that before @classicaaron ?

20755.jpg.fd4cf410e0e31ec51affd2f1fae327eb.jpg

Edited by Marwood & I

10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Hoo-boy! 

5 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:
14 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Hoo-boy! 

that was a perfect opp to post a Barry...., :baiting:

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

True, but I have to use Barry sparingly, as my internet slows down every time I post him. One for rob_react to ponder. 

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

True, but I have to use Barry sparingly, as my internet slows down every time I post him. One for rob_react to ponder. 

Not because everyone has to leave for 5 minutes? (shrug)

6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Not because everyone has to leave for 5 minutes? (shrug)

Five minutes.....ten. How long does it take to build a shrine? 

Green Lantern Vol 3 57

When Kyle first arrives in New York City, he's moving to his new address at 175 Bleecker Street in Greenwich Village. On his way there, he encounters a bald Asian man, who tells him that he will show him to the address, but he might find the neighborhood a bit "strange." The scene is a nod to Marvel Comics character Doctor Strange, whose mansion is located at 177A Bleecker Street. The bald Asian man is supposed to be Strange's servant Wong.

AmdwWHN.jpg