• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On Comiclink - Alan Davis Avengers Cover, Kaluta Shadown, Cockrum Batman
1 1

3 posts in this topic

On Comiclink - Alan Davis Avengers Cover, Kaluta Shadown, Cockrum Batman

Hi Folks,

Like a broken record, I am trying to pay myself back for recent big purchases (Ahem JR JR DD covers) so I consigned things on Clink, some of which I normally wouldn't sell.  The items are:

1. Alan Davis Avengers/Invaders Issue 4 Cover with tons of characters (Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow and more) - link to Clink auction

2. A giant Mike Kaluta Shadow and Galactic Girl Guides Commission - link to comiclink auction

3. A Dave Cockrum Batman 411 page with lots of Batman and Robin - link to comiclink auction

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

Hi Folks,

Time to do a mid auction bump, here are the items I consigned to comiclink and current prices:

1. Alan Davis Avengers/Invaders Issue 4 Cover with tons of characters (Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow and more) $1,100 - link to Clink auction

2. A giant Mike Kaluta Shadow and Galactic Girl Guides Commission $180link to comiclink auction

3. A Dave Cockrum Batman 411 page with lots of Batman and Robin $300link to comiclink auction

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Hi Folks,

My consignments on comiclink are ending tomorrow.  The items and current prices are

1. Alan Davis Avengers/Invaders Issue 4 Cover with tons of characters (Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow and more) - $1,100link to Clink auction

2. A giant Mike Kaluta Shadow and Galactic Girl Guides Commission - $222link to comiclink auction

3. A Dave Cockrum Batman 411 page with lots of Batman and Robin - $505  - link to comiclink auction

Thanks for looking!

Malvin