• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24-page Batman art catalog posted to ComicArtAds
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Good evening!  I have posted a 24-page, 1989 catalog of Batman and Batman-related art to www.comicartads.com.  This catalog includes some great covers, a beautiful Alex Toth Black Canary story currently in the collection of LB Jeffries, my favorite (complete) Dillin JLA story, and a series of drawings of Robin being lowered into chocolate syrup.  Truly, this catalog has it all, and you can see it here:

http://www.comicartads.com/content/batman-catalog-1989#overlay-context=content/page-17-4

And if anyone knows the whereabouts of that JLA #130 story, please let me know!  Cheers, Lee

Edited by Lee B.

15 minutes ago, Lee B. said:

Good evening!  I have posted a 24-page, 1989 catalog of Batman and Batman-related art to www.comicartads.com.  This catalog includes some great covers, a beautiful Alex Toth Black Canary story currently in the collection of LB Jeffries, my favorite (complete) Dillin JLA story, and a series of drawings of Robin being lowered into chocolate syrup.  Truly, this catalog has it all, and you can see it here:

http://www.comicartads.com/content/batman-catalog-1989#overlay-context=content/page-17-4

And if anyone knows the whereabouts of that JLA #130 story, please let me know!  Cheers, Lee

Some pretty cool stuff in there.

8 hours ago, Catwoman_Fan said:

I wonder how many got burnt by paying 35k for a Bob Kane original through circle gallery? Yikes!! 

Nothing compared to how many got burnt by overgraded and poorly "restored" books pre-CGC. I'm thinking (if any sold at all) much of those 35k sales were made to comic dealers using those same ill-gotten gains, so easy come easy go? Except for Wall St types that might buy something like that for their kid as a lark...Joe Schmoe doesn't have that kind of money today and sure didn't nearly 30 years ago!