• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warlock 15, CGC 9.8 NOW $250 SHIPPED
1 1

72 posts in this topic

Slabs for the discerning Starlin fan

REFERENCES
Kudos thread
ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payment expected within 5 calendar days of invoice.

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp.
If you have shamed yourself or are a listed reprobate, I will not sell to you. If you're just a knockburger who gets on my nerves, I don't mind selling to you.

I generally prefer not to return slabs, but if you state your wish to do so within 7 calendar days of receipt of the book via USPS tracking, then I generally don't have a problem with it, especially as I no longer have a scanner and am relying on photos. Just don't make a premature purchase. Buyer's remorse sucks for everyone. If I do a job packaging a book and it arrives busted, then yeah, we'll fix that. By we, I mean insurance.

SHIPPING
I ship USPS Priority. At $200 and up, I require a signature. For 1 slab, it's $12. For 2 or 3 slabs, it's $15. Past that, we will calculate true cost based on weight and your zip code. I will ship to Canada at your cost. International, please PM me first.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

So I love my Starlin comics. I also love my savings account. And I also love my wife. Of those three, I most want to preserve my wife and my savings, and since my wife's PhD did not include a class about timely dental visits, I'm selling some of my cherished Starlin and Warlock comics. I've been actively collecting these for about three years. Some of these have been quite recent purchases, but such is the way of the world. 

Marvel Premiere #1, CGC 9.2, $350 SOLD!
Hot book, more so than FF 66 and 67. I've bought way too many of all three of these comics, and MP 1 is the one climbing the most.

Very recently acquired raw from VintageComics. Sent to CGC. And my slabbing costs are your benefit.

E3lkvW7l.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

6 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:
10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Too bad these are such high grade..., :sorry:

Ya, these are nice copies. Warlocks in 9.8 are coming up, except for the 30c variants.

Moving onto greener pastures? (shrug)

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Moving onto greener pastures? (shrug)

Now that I'm self-employed, I'm really gun shy about getting into savings. And as it's my wife's dental health at hand, I'd rather sell comics. They come and they go, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt to sell these.