• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay flash coupon

26 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bird said:

jeez, you are quick! I am still looking for something to buy!

I always keep things on my watch list that are "almost a good deal" and wait for a coupon. lol

You are welcome. make sure you don't suck the balls out and choke on them!

Edited by Bird
bearings...ball bearings...it has happened

Thanks much! Like a few others, I used this on a book that I've been watching for awhile, but price wasn't quite right. $80 -> $65 really changes things!

There's another 20% off coupon (up to $50 in value), although unfortunately this one's more restrictive (it doesn't apply to comics). P20MEMDAY: "Eligible items include items purchased from the Home & Garden, Baby, Pets, Crafts, Food, or Sporting Goods categories"

12 minutes ago, jharvey said:

How do you test if the coupon will work or not without actually committing to buying the item?

I think you have to read the terms and conditions of the coupon first..... I don't remember where it is or if it's the same place for every coupon.... I've seen it before though and usually you have to use paypal.....and they're only available on certain catagories..... I'll let someone else chime in.....I've had the same problem too

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

6 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

When you get to the payment page scroll down and you'll see the box for the code.You can apply it there and it will tell you whether it's applicable or not.

That's after you've committed to buy lol 

3 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

No,it's before you log into paypal. So no commitment.

I didn't know that would work lol  

Thanks for the tidbit I've only used Paypal for certain things....

22 hours ago, Bird said:

You are welcome. make sure you don't suck the balls out and choke on them!

I actually wound up picking this up for my office once it is set up. $140 shipped - $15...  I have had my eye on this since I saw it at NYCC.  Aside from the mini Spider-man Bowen statue... this is the only statue I have.  I figured I would make it a good one.  I am done now.   As of now I took my kitchen apart and am working on that.  I hate sanding and painting... but I gripe about that on FB.

s-l1600.jpg

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's after you've committed to buy lol 

"Add to Cart", then "Proceed to Checkout" and try the code with "Apply".  You haven't committed to anything in the cart until you click "Confirm and pay".