• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,371 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

GAME OF THRONES Season 7 - here we go!

Only 7 episodes this season...:cry:

8 minutes ago, piper said:

Only 7 episodes this season...:cry:

Only 13 left in the series :whatthe: but they are already talking about a quasi spinoff. Trailer looks great, the CGI budget has been raised for the dragons :)

I agree only BB is as good as this show has been. HBO has yet to come up with anything close to this yet. Interested in sequels, but they could really go back and tell more history then go any farther forward.

The author just made a mistake by not finishing the books beforehand. I bet Martin probably wishes he had more control, but for the most part the TV show has been very faithful to the book..

On 5/28/2017 at 9:16 AM, fastballspecial said:

I agree only BB is as good as this show has been. HBO has yet to come up with anything close to this yet. Interested in sequels, but they could really go back and tell more history then go any farther forward.

The author just made a mistake by not finishing the books beforehand. I bet Martin probably wishes he had more control, but for the most part the TV show has been very faithful to the book..

100% on this and BB, Sopranos are in there too, minus the last season and a half. 

Martin writes too slow too keep up. 

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:30 PM, Quicksilver Signs said:
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:16 AM, fastballspecial said:

100% on this and BB, Sopranos are in there too, minus the last season and a half. 

Martin writes too slow too keep up. 

The Wire.  watch the Wire.  Of course the scope isn't nearly as grand.  But its got Littlefinger with a Maryland accent, and Idris Elba. 

3 hours ago, revat said:

The Wire.  watch the Wire.  Of course the scope isn't nearly as grand.  But its got Littlefinger with a Maryland accent, and Idris Elba. 

I really liked the wire but with the exception of Omar never really cared for any of the characters. Omar couldn't be farther from the stereotypical gay character on TV and he kicked serious azz  , great character. 

Edited by Quicksilver Signs
R

Game of Thrones Season 7: First Three Episode Titles & Descriptions

With Game of Thrones Season 7 premiering in little over a week, HBO has released the first three episode titles and descriptions.

Episode #61: “Dragonstone” (July 16)
Jon (Kit Harington) organizes the defense of the North. Cersei (Lena Headey) tries to even the odds. Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) comes home.
Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Jeremy Podeswa.

Episode #62: “Stormborn” (July 23)
Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) receives an unexpected visitor. Jon (Kit Harington) faces a revolt. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) plans the conquest of Westeros.
Written for television by Bryan Cogman; directed by Mark Mylod.

Episode #63: “The Queen’s Justice” (July 30)
Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) holds court. Cersei (Lena Headey) returns a gift. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) learns from his mistakes.
Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

Game of Thrones Season 7 premieres Sunday, July 16 on HBO

It took me five months, but I finally went back and rewatched all six previous seasons in advance of 7/16. What an incredible show throughout!