Edited by Bosco685

8,586 posts
15 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

GAME OF THRONES Season 7 - here we go!

Only 7 episodes this season...:cry:

1,469 posts
8 minutes ago, piper said:

Only 7 episodes this season...:cry:

Only 13 left in the series :whatthe: but they are already talking about a quasi spinoff. Trailer looks great, the CGI budget has been raised for the dragons :)

465 posts

Trailer could have been better but I have a feeling these 7 episodes will be intense! Can't wait! 

18,151 posts

I agree only BB is as good as this show has been. HBO has yet to come up with anything close to this yet. Interested in sequels, but they could really go back and tell more history then go any farther forward.

The author just made a mistake by not finishing the books beforehand. I bet Martin probably wishes he had more control, but for the most part the TV show has been very faithful to the book..

79,732 posts

1,159 posts
On 5/28/2017 at 9:16 AM, fastballspecial said:

I agree only BB is as good as this show has been. HBO has yet to come up with anything close to this yet. Interested in sequels, but they could really go back and tell more history then go any farther forward.

The author just made a mistake by not finishing the books beforehand. I bet Martin probably wishes he had more control, but for the most part the TV show has been very faithful to the book..

100% on this and BB, Sopranos are in there too, minus the last season and a half. 

Martin writes too slow too keep up. 

79,732 posts

79,732 posts

135736.30c4dc01-8f7c-4874-b238-9688d1eb5

7,872 posts
1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

135736.30c4dc01-8f7c-4874-b238-9688d1eb5

"Come here often solider ??"

79,732 posts

lol

:applause:

18,696 posts
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:30 PM, Quicksilver Signs said:
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:16 AM, fastballspecial said:

100% on this and BB, Sopranos are in there too, minus the last season and a half. 

Martin writes too slow too keep up. 

The Wire.  watch the Wire.  Of course the scope isn't nearly as grand.  But its got Littlefinger with a Maryland accent, and Idris Elba. 

1,159 posts
3 hours ago, revat said:

The Wire.  watch the Wire.  Of course the scope isn't nearly as grand.  But its got Littlefinger with a Maryland accent, and Idris Elba. 

I really liked the wire but with the exception of Omar never really cared for any of the characters. Omar couldn't be farther from the stereotypical gay character on TV and he kicked serious azz  , great character. 

Edited by Quicksilver Signs
R

79,732 posts

Game of Thrones Season 7: First Three Episode Titles & Descriptions

With Game of Thrones Season 7 premiering in little over a week, HBO has released the first three episode titles and descriptions.

Episode #61: “Dragonstone” (July 16)
Jon (Kit Harington) organizes the defense of the North. Cersei (Lena Headey) tries to even the odds. Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) comes home.
Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Jeremy Podeswa.

Episode #62: “Stormborn” (July 23)
Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) receives an unexpected visitor. Jon (Kit Harington) faces a revolt. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) plans the conquest of Westeros.
Written for television by Bryan Cogman; directed by Mark Mylod.

Episode #63: “The Queen’s Justice” (July 30)
Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) holds court. Cersei (Lena Headey) returns a gift. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) learns from his mistakes.
Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

Game of Thrones Season 7 premieres Sunday, July 16 on HBO

It took me five months, but I finally went back and rewatched all six previous seasons in advance of 7/16. What an incredible show throughout!

79,732 posts

Some new footage.

18,151 posts

I am watching no trailers. I want to really take this in and savor it. After GoT is gone and the Strain is over I got nothing left to watch.

Nobody better not suggest that repeat a thon Westworld either. :screwy: