• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,371 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2019 at 8:57 AM, Catwomancomics said:

So lets see some  BOLD  predictions of how it's going to end.

Jon Snow will live and marry

Reveal hidden contents

Arya Stark

Absolutely, that's been my thought all along! 

42 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit. 

Edit: He likes a woman that can handle herself.

The only problem is, I still  think

Spoiler

Daenerys is going to be pregnant.

Edited by skypinkblu

On 4/2/2019 at 8:38 AM, bentbryan said:

I want two things:

1. The Cleganebowl 

2. Cersei to get Dracarys’d 

I want her to get Kingslayer'd. :) 

22 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Absolutely, that's been my thought all along! 

I think John Snow, part Barathean and part Targarian, will sit on the Iron Throne at the end as the rightful ruler of the 7 Kingdoms.  Count on it.

Edited by BladeTX

1 hour ago, BladeTX said:

I think John Snow, part Barathean and part Targarian, will sit on the Iron Throne at the end as the rightful ruler of the 7 Kingdoms.  Count on it.

Jon Snow is Stark and Targaryen 

:gossip:

11 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

:whatthe:

But you know there is something there to this. It is going to happen with their parting last season.

WHAT IF.....Jamie dies and Arya takes his face???? Then is able to get close to Cersi and off her?? Then 1, The prophecy ‘sort of’ comes to fruition, and 2, Arya gets another name on her list!! 

:cloud9:

Edited by bentbryan

20 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

Oh yeah, it was his sister he found dying with Jon Snow as a newborn.  Robert Barathian loved her but she was with the Targaryen.   I think his Targaryen blood will bring him back to the throne. What do you think?

WHAT IF.....Jamie dies and Arya takes his face???? Then is able to get close to Cersi and off her?? Then 1, The prophecy ‘sort of’ comes to fruition, and 2, Arya gets another name on her list!! 

:cloud9:

I like where you are going with this :popcorn:

12 minutes ago, BladeTX said:

Oh yeah, it was his sister he found dying with Jon Snow as a newborn.  Robert Barathian loved her but she was with the Targaryen.   I think his Targaryen blood will bring him back to the throne. What do you think?

I think it’s a good chance it will end with him on top. I think Dani doesn’t make it out alive so no real challenger for the Iron Throne. Either that or the Night King takes every one out lol 

2 hours ago, bentbryan said:

I think it’s a good chance it will end with him on top. I think Dani doesn’t make it out alive so no real challenger for the Iron Throne. Either that or the Night King takes every one out lol 

That would be a fun ending since no one except these guys would be happy with it. If the production crew wants to leave a mark on TV forever, that is the way to end it..........

Image result for night king dragon beer

Edited by kimik