• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,373 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I think the Winterfell Crypt will come into play next Sunday ... Resurrecting those entombed at Winterfell would be a h*** of a scene (Daenerys' 'cryptic' line, "The dead are already here") ...

That’s genius. Raising the dead at Winterfell to maybe attack Bran from within the walls.

Don’t worry Bran, Theon can’t jump ship this time.

11 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I think the Winterfell Crypt will come into play next Sunday ... Resurrecting those entombed at Winterfell would be a h*** of a scene (Daenerys' 'cryptic' line, "The dead are already here") ...

Agree with this.  Definitely going down this way.

10 hours ago, Catwomancomics said:

That’s genius. Raising the dead at Winterfell to maybe attack Bran from within the walls.

Don’t worry Bran, Theon can’t jump ship this time.

Just a theory that's been circulating for a few years now, but the trailer was enticing to say the least ... Also, when the White Walker generals lined up, was the King absent?

40 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

What if the Winterfell Dead were "good" dead? and rebelled? I wonder if Ned is returning?

Did Ned's body get sent back to Winterfall? What did they do with his body when his head was cut off in Kings Landing. I don't remember.

Did Ned's body get sent back to Winterfall? What did they do with his body when his head was cut off in Kings Landing. I don't remember.

yeah, I believe they did send him back to Winterfell.   W/O an attached head, I don't see him getting raised - assuming it's possible for people not directly killed by them to get raised

22 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

What if the Winterfell Dead were "good" dead? and rebelled? I wonder if Ned is returning?

I'd love to see him come back. But remember what Little Finger brought to Catelyn was a casket containing his bones only, including the skull. It was a very small box.

So he would be so far gone, there is nothing to bring back. Unless they use some other influence to bring him back whole.

22 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Just a theory that's been circulating for a few years now, but the trailer was enticing to say the least ... Also, when the White Walker generals lined up, was the King absent?

I didn't see the Night King in the line.  I assume he is flying on the dragon.

3 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

I didn't see the Night King in the line.  I assume he is flying on the dragon.

28 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I did the same thing when they lined up, looking to see if the Night King was present. It was only his generals all in a line.

4 minutes ago, csaag said:

Maybe he realizes they're going to try and kill him, so he's flying straight to Kings Landing for some strafing runs to build up recruits down there

You're there with us, as that's the thinking. Either the Night King has a separate force going to Kings Landing or he is making an end-run to Bran while his main forces are distracted.

Man, some people really apply some very well thought out logic to key scenes that otherwise would be treated as just some dialogue to fill screen time.

There is some thinking here about that mercenary army at Kings Landing, and who they may be truly aligned with for the sake of keeping investments and aligning with a stronger throne candidate.

It is going to be interesting which theories turn out to be right.

Is Bran 'Bran the Builder' and other Brans throughout their history?

Who is truly Azor Ahai?

Will Ned return from the dead? And does that mean everyone else in the Stark Crypt comes to life for Dark or Light?

Is the Night King's secret to disrupt Bran travelling back in time and avoid his 'Bran the Builder' contributions in the past?

Interesting.

Did Bran Stark Just Reveal Jaime Lannister To Be Azor Ahai?

As everyone readied for the Night King’s (Vladimír Furdík) attack in Episode 2 of HBO’s Game of Thrones, Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead Wright) had a very interesting conversation. As a result of this, the fan theory involving Jaime as the mythical Azor Ahai is being seriously considered once more.

As previously reported by Inverse, Bran initially referred to Jaime as an old friend in the Season 8 premiere of Game of Thrones. This comment already had fans speculating at whether or not Jaime could be Azor Ahai.

A Redditor discussed this theory and even suggested that the translation of the Prince Who Was Promised could be incorrect. “Valyrian words for gold and hand are aeksion and ondos,” the Redditor said.

REDDIT: (Spoilers Main) I've been working on a theory about how it all might end

Then, in Episode 2, during a conversation with Bran and Jaime, Jaime asks Bran why he didn’t tell anyone that Jaime was responsible for his fall.

“You wouldn’t be able to help us in this fight if I let them murder you first,” Bran responds.

Bran appears to be suggesting that Jaime is important in the upcoming battle at Winterfell in next week’s episode of Game of Thrones.

:whatthe: hm

Edited by Bosco685
included link