• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,373 posts in this topic

On 5/16/2019 at 10:18 AM, Bosco685 said:

Well, it would concern me if I was producing a film or TV show with this team. The number has now gone up.

:whatthe:

But then I went to check it. The number had jumped today.

Remake Game of Thrones Season 8 with competent writers

got_petition01.thumb.PNG.1c61813cfd87b2a1be60c5fcb0c1bbe9.PNG

Verily, like that is ever going to happen. :ohnoez:

A plethora of things can factor into a series such as production schedule, budget, talent interest and availability, etc. 

If anything, modern society’s burst of social media goes to show just how clueless so many people are.

51 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

Verily, like that is ever going to happen. :ohnoez:

A plethora of things can factor into a series such as production schedule, budget, talent interest and availability, etc. 

If anything, modern society’s burst of social media goes to show just how clueless so many people are.

Look how much it has gone up.

got_petition01.thumb.PNG.4d34c1ae9725718ea8f73a295c3ca51d.PNG

I’m unhappy with the amount of taxes I have to pay. Let’s start a social media trend to have money grow on trees. After all, that’s why banks have branches, right?

#moneygrowontreesplease

Just now, sacentaur said:

I’m unhappy with the amount of taxes I have to pay. Let’s start a social media trend to have money grow on trees. After all, that’s why banks have branches, right?

#moneygrowontreesplease

You missed that petition? It's at 15,015635. Just one more vote.

:wishluck:

We were discussing the last episode at the nail salon today and one of the techs who is a huge fan and has almost as much memorized as some of the huge fans here, said that the white horse was supposed to represent (or be) Nymeria. 

Did anyone notice question 24? It asks How many kings and queens of Westeros did Lord Varys serve?

They say 4 (Aerys Targaryen, Robert Baratheon, Joffrey and Tommen) but I say 5 because Daenerys too.