• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,373 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Anfield Fox said:

Did anyone notice question 24? It asks How many kings and queens of Westeros did Lord Varys serve?

They say 4 (Aerys Targaryen, Robert Baratheon, Joffrey and Tommen) but I say 5 because Daenerys too.

Varys got roasted before Daenerys becomes Queen of Westeros. Ane he wasn't serving Cersei when she became Queen. ( but then again, she was Queen when Robert Baratheon was alive :baiting:)

Edit: I answered 5 too :makepoint:

Edited by Catwomancomics

47 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

Varys got roasted before Daenerys becomes Queen of Westeros. Ane he wasn't serving Cersei when she became Queen. ( but then again, she was Queen when Robert Baratheon was alive :baiting:)

Edit: I answered 5 too :makepoint:

She was crowned queen by the North, the Vale and Dorne. During the war of the 5 kings, there were literally 5 kings. A better way to phrase it would be "how many occupants of the Iron Throne did Varys serve".

41 minutes ago, Anfield Fox said:

She was crowned queen by the North, the Vale and Dorne. During the war of the 5 kings, there were literally 5 kings. A better way to phrase it would be "how many occupants of the Iron Throne did Varys serve".

Agreed

She (Daenerys?) Varys is dead and she isn't sitting on the Iron Throne. Daenerys isn't " THE QUEEN " of Westeros  I think that's what the question was asking. 

There's a chance the show runners torpedo'd the last few episodes on purpose...

Why?

There's a chance, no matter how bad ( or good ) tonight's finale is, expectations will have been set even lower.

They've effectively reset the bar for expectations to the point that they will have to mightily destroy the franchise tonight in order for the last episode to not be better than expected. 

5 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

John got screwed :tonofbricks:.

The King Beyond the Wall will work out better for him - he has a thing for redheads with an attitude (and I don't mean Tormund).

10 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

I hope the book ending is drastically different than the show.

I just hope he is actually able to finish the books and it doesn't end up like The Wheel of Time series.